Muscle Magazines - grip

legaljuicer

Awards
What is the best magazine to get? It seems like all of them are into pushing a certain supplement company and all the articles are about that companies products. All I want is the facts. I.E. training routines, dieting facts, supplement information, steroid information, etc. I am sick of all the articles that start off good then turn into an ad for the supplement company.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, most of them are junk. I enjoy reading Flex for pictures and articles about the bodybuilding scene and when they have articles about the good old days (Arnold, Ferrigno, Olivia, etc.). I NEVER would use a routine from one of those mags. To be honest, if you want info, you're in the right place right here at anabolicminds.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Muscular Development is the only bb mag I waste my $$ on.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
muscular development is the best one, they are the only one with useful info and they have a nice staff line up writing for them. They also are one of the only ones who spend alot of time on AAS.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I like Ironman, usually they have some HIT article in there, but I dont ever buy it. Just like Die Trying said this is the best place to get good info and you'll get straightforward answers to your questions.

FLY

Awards
For general health info....Fitness Rx is the absolute best on the market. They post the case studies to back up any claims that are made and they are very non-partial.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Ill go with MD. Although I cant believe that jack ass Valentino has his own column.