Olympia

ChaseRoy

Awards
Anyone know the placings (1-10) for this event that took place last night (10.19.02)? The tape ran out and did not get to see final placings. Thanks. Comments on the pkacings?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
edited...
I went over to BB.com and lifted this off one of the threads on the subject
10.Dennis James
9. Orville Burke
8. Markus Ruhl
7. Flex Wheeler
6: Lee Priest
5: Gunter Schlierkamp
4: Dexter Jackson
3: Chris Cormier
2: Kevin Levrone
1: Ronnie Coleman

ChaseRoy

Awards
wow, I cant believ flex did that bad...are you sure that is right? King kamali isn't even in the top ten...my buddy said he made the top six.

ChaseRoy

Awards
my bad, looks like you were right. i just can't believe it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know I was the same way.. I saw the pictures of Flex the other day.. and I was thinking D*** he is looking good... I would have loved to see some pictures of Preist

Big Joe

Awards
yessssssss

Gunter is the man for coming in at 5th. He gives all tall people (like me) inspiration. It is so much harder to get huge if you are tall. Go Gunter!

LIA

ChaseRoy

Awards
yeah 6'1" 300lbs. ripped!!! Anyone know when the "O" will be re-broadcasted on regular cable? Time/date/channel...thanks.

Bone

Awards
Damn, I was hoping Cormier would take second place. Since we all know Coleman wasnt giong to lose. :rolleyes:

Peace

Bone

ChaseRoy

Awards
I just got done watching the Olympia on tape. i must say that Flex looked way better then 7th place. The announcers said something interesting about him. He has been chemically free for the past two years and has the paper work to prove it. That being said, he looked amazing. It will be interesting to see how he looks at the GNC Pro.

ChaseRoy

Awards
anyone know if the GNC pro is going to be aired on television?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established