Little Ceasar's Pizza

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
:pizza:Large Pepperoni for 5 dollars is awesome!!!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
great deal!

Did you eat it all by yourself in one sitting????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greatest thing...we used to order the $5 LC pizzas back inhigh school - 20 years ago. Awesome inflation fighting!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delicious. At the very start of my bulk I decimated two LCs in one sitting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say three - two gave me palpitations, and the ensuing poop almost killed me from dehydration, and mostly shock.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dissolve the pellets in lye, alcohol, and a small portion of cat feces into a cylinder topped with a coffee filter. As the crystallization begins to occur, rub another portion of cat poop all over the crystals to remove any impurities. You now need a mortar and pestle to crush the crystals, into a solution of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol, cottonseed oil, and cat feces.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any experience with converting fina to tren .going to make my own and just use that for a cycle ,to lean up. my conversion is 100mg/ml
Little Caesars sells fina?

/ FinaFina

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I am a HUGE little Caesars fan. Large pizza and crazy bread ftw!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
any experience with converting fina to tren .going to make my own and just use that for a cycle ,to lean up. my conversion is 100mg/ml
yeah just remove all of the pepperoni, and suspend it in 100ml Orange Fanta. Filter out the precipitate and your golden...... and by golden, I mean breadsticks.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
yeah just remove all of the pepperoni, and suspend it in 100ml Orange Fanta. Filter out the precipitate and your golden...... and by golden, I mean breadsticks.
If you get a bad batch and you still can't get the pizza to suspend, add a ml or two of mountain dew. It's a good solvent.

For added results add some marinara sauce on the breadsteaks. Now thats some good cycling.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, this is the second random time you've asked this! GIFAFI!