Little Ceasar's Pizza

1. Little Ceasar's Pizza

izza:Large Pepperoni for 5 dollars is awesome!!!

2. great deal!

Did you eat it all by yourself in one sitting????

3. Greatest thing...we used to order the $5 LC pizzas back inhigh school - 20 years ago. Awesome inflation fighting!

•   

4. Delicious. At the very start of my bulk I decimated two LCs in one sitting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Delicious. At the very start of my bulk I decimated two LCs in one sitting.
    What is the LD-50 of LC pizzas?

6. I would say three - two gave me palpitations, and the ensuing poop almost killed me from dehydration, and mostly shock.

7. any experience with converting fina to tren .going to make my own and just use that for a cycle ,to lean up. my conversion is 100mg/ml

8. Dissolve the pellets in lye, alcohol, and a small portion of cat feces into a cylinder topped with a coffee filter. As the crystallization begins to occur, rub another portion of cat poop all over the crystals to remove any impurities. You now need a mortar and pestle to crush the crystals, into a solution of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol, cottonseed oil, and cat feces.

9. Quote Originally Posted by olaphg10 View Post
    any experience with converting fina to tren .going to make my own and just use that for a cycle ,to lean up. my conversion is 100mg/ml
    Little Caesars sells fina?

/ FinaFina

10. I am a HUGE little Caesars fan. Large pizza and crazy bread ftw!

11. Their bread sticks are awesome too.

12. Quote Originally Posted by olaphg10 View Post
    any experience with converting fina to tren .going to make my own and just use that for a cycle ,to lean up. my conversion is 100mg/ml
    yeah just remove all of the pepperoni, and suspend it in 100ml Orange Fanta. Filter out the precipitate and your golden...... and by golden, I mean breadsticks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    yeah just remove all of the pepperoni, and suspend it in 100ml Orange Fanta. Filter out the precipitate and your golden...... and by golden, I mean breadsticks.
    If you get a bad batch and you still can't get the pizza to suspend, add a ml or two of mountain dew. It's a good solvent.

For added results add some marinara sauce on the breadsteaks. Now thats some good cycling.

14. Quote Originally Posted by olaphg10 View Post
    Dude, this is the second random time you've asked this! GIFAFI!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pizza The Truth?
    By pizzathehut in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 09:31 AM
  2. Oven Pizza's
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. Just how bad is pizza for you?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27