Changes at MD

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Changes at MD

The story over there is that John Romano and Dave Palumbo have been let go from Muscular Development, this sounds like a bitter split up since MD not telling the whole story and everyone is up in arms by this event... Some of Dave's and John's work has been remove from their site, I'm sure the magazine will change some what and the radio show (NO bull Radio) has been canceled, I for sure will miss that podcast, i enjoyed listening to those guys every week during my cardio, they had good guests and overall very knowledgeable about bb.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Changes at MD

The story over there is that John Romano and Dave Palumbo have been let go from Muscular Development, this sounds like a bitter split up since MD not telling the whole story and everyone is up in arms by this event... Some of Dave's and John's work has been remove from their site, I'm sure the magazine will change some what and the radio show (NO bull Radio) has been canceled, I for sure will miss that podcast, i enjoyed listening to those guys every week during my cardio, they had good guests and overall very knowledgeable about bb.
interesting , please keep us updated if you hear something new.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill try and find out what the deal is ill let you guys know when i find out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can only imagine why they are gone.

romano on Bigger stronger faster and DP thread prolly caused a stir up.

bigdognhb

Awards
No matter the reason its gonna suck. Thats the only bodybuilding mag I read. It actually has good info unlike the other crap out there