- 02-01-2009, 01:29 PM
- 02-02-2009, 09:43 AM
- 02-11-2009, 01:46 AM
02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I've been down that road before. This more like when you feel like you have pulled a muscle in your neck and it takes your breathe away. Except this was in my upper back, behind my scapula. The spasm is gone now (after ice and muscle relaxers ) and I'm just left with a knot I can't get rid of.
I get these ground zero spasms too frequently.
02-11-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm dealing with a bad spasm in my back right now. It's starting to go away with some muscle relaxers that were prescribed to me, but also the cortisone injection helped a lot. Sunday night it was horrible and knocked me to the ground. I went to a sports doctor Monday and he prescribed me all that stuff...I think stretching and taking it easy for a little while is the best. It sucks, but laying low for the past couple of days has helped mine clear up a lot.
Best bet...if it's that bad...see a doctor.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vvvmarcovvv in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2011, 07:41 PM
- By soontobbeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:30 PM
- By believer in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM
- By Bigarms1983 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:12 AM
- By rj32 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM