So i remember, when my friend first told me he was gonna compete in his first bodybuilding comp. "Dude are you serious!? That's gay as hell dude!" He went on to do it and placed 2nd in a natural federation and i hated on him for it. A year later, i got bigger and im like what the hell I really have some potential with my physique I need to put it to some use. At the time I was working at a gym and a guy by the name of Jimmy Knapp who was a npc national competitior in the 90's and claimed to have trained with shawn ray and other pros back in the day said i had potential and should do a comp. I threw my whole "bodybuilding is gay" mentality to the side and did it. Competed at a whopping 163...

weeks later i ran into jimmy and we got to talking about pros and i told him how i was discouraged with my size at the show, and he got to talking bout past cycles he had used while competing. he told me he wouldn't advise me to do it or not to do it, but i would know once i got to that bridge... well i ran a cycle not too long ago, a simple 400mg test enth cycle but as a broke college student i couldnt afford to stay on. during most of december(post cycle), i couldn't bring myself to train for some reason. i lost almost all of the zeal and passion i had for bodybuilding i had when i lifted 7 years natural. i finally got out of the slump and im back hitting the gym as a natty.

The friend i called "gay" for competing asked me what show im doing next, and i told him i probably won't compete again for years. I got the adonis complex. I don't believe there should even be a lightweight or bantamweight division for bodybuilding. to me (and this is ONLY MY OPINION NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE) if your not a monster, your just pretending. I told my friend the predicament i'm in, and that i have a good 2 years of nothing but sheer "assisted" mass building to do before i even think about stepping on a stage again and he couldnt disagree more seeing as how bodybuilding takes experience on stage to win, which is true. posing is huge but right now I'm staring at the bridge "chemical assistance". Across it I see every tank in the game today. Phil, Ronnie, Jay, Victor, Curry and behind me I see the pretenders the guys that walk around the gym looking pissed off with physique stats of 6ft 180lbs flaring their lack of lats to seem hardcore cause animalpak.com told them thats what makes you a REAL bodybuilder. So for now I'll stay here content with those who pretend cause i wouldn't dare insult everything i'm going to be by stepping on stage at 5'7'' 163 again. here i'll stay till i can afford to be on the other side of the bridge with that special chosen breed of man. IFBB pro bodybuilders...

my apologies to anyone i may have offended