Non-Alcoholic Beer: Anybody Here Drink It?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any preferences?

Just curious...:beerchug:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pfffttt, is this a trick question?
No sense in drinking it if it's non-alcoholic. Might as well drink sparkling water with your pinky pointed outward.
:D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well how else would you drink it?!?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pfffttt, is this a trick question?
No sense in drinking it if it's non-alcoholic. Might as well drink sparkling water with your pinky pointed outward.
:D
I would have to agree. Beer is for getting hammered, not pretending to!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree. Beer is for getting hammered, not pretending to!

if you want to have something that resembles getting hammered, pop a 10mg ambien.

Just don't drive.

I can't promise you, that you'll remember the entire night. I have a hard ass time remembering what I did after I take an ambien.

You probably wont remember going home with a fat chick, if your on ambien. You might realize the next day though.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I bought a 6 pack of Odouls once back when I used to drink. I popped the first one open, took a sip, said "F" this, poured out 1/3 the can, and filled it with everclear. Now that was a beer to remember... umm... sort of :)

boo99

boo99

Awards
Well how else would you drink it?!?

I started drinking NA beer (and stopped the real deal) when my cycle began last month--- I really like the taste of beer a lot.

But. those NA ones---- taste like when I was 17 and we drank beer like that was old cause we stole it from "oldsters"--- very watery and no taste so I cant wait till after PCT, and bloodwork to go back to the real deal!!!!

btw -- the crap is MORE money than real beer--- Becks was 7 bux with no alcohol---

DarkDragon

Awards
The only N/A I drink is St Pauli Girl. I actually like it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions so far.

<Puts down the Perrier that Iron Lungz dropped off this morning :p>

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hope u r joking with that avatar you have and saying that
I think he means that it's gross to drink non-alcoholic beer.
My old Unit is being supplied actual Beer for the SuperBowl showing in Irag/Afgan. First time since 'Nam that the US is giving them this privy... well, in the open, at least. ;)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i couldn't imagine drinking it; why would i?

I haven't drank in a good 7-8 years though. IT was always kind of nasty but the side effects were welcomed, at the time as I never got "hammered" but just tweaked confidence in the clubs back in the day.

dpfisher

Maybe if I was grilling whole chickens and that's all the grocery store had but that's not really drinking it either