He's BACK!! Haha

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Wow you really do need a day job. Don't tell me you already have one because I see more youtube links daily from you. Go work or something :wave:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if it were 50 yt links. How long would that take out of one's life? What about those who work with computers or maybe he works nights??

Since time is so precious to you why just avoid the threads you know you won't enjoy and cause you to post a reply waiting even more of your time?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Even if it were 50 yt links. How long would that take out of one's life? What about those who work with computers or maybe he works nights??

Since time is so precious to you why just avoid the threads you know you won't enjoy and cause you to post a reply waiting even more of your time?

If Flexx wasn't my best friend I would've taken more offense to his post than I did, lol.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
It's cool jay I see where ur coming from and don't expect u to know we r good friends. It sort of a running joke between us cause he always sends me links to hilarious YouTube junk. So I joke with him telling him to get a job.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should ban the both of you for wasting my time and causing me to post that! lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Should ban the both of you for wasting my time and causing me to post that! lol
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayhawkk again

:toofunny:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those baby commercials are funny

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Damn bionic, lookin good in the avi... and I mean that in the most Non-Homo way possible.
What do you mean non-homo?!?! I thought that was your favorite way of complimenting others or am I truly missing something here?? :icon16:

Sorry for the waste of time Jay, but it always happens in some way or another on here. lol. Now if you really wanna waste time check out a few pages on icanhascheezburger. Here is a preview for all of us that bulked up over the winter months for BBing sake