Awards
just want to see how many people would look lol sorry

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1500calories over maintenance a day and 150mg of test suspension would get you pretty close

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't clutter up the board with this stuff in the subsections. if you want to post useless information do it in general... With four posts under your name, you would think you could contribute a bit more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, i'd just about neg him too, but that would put him in a hole so deep it would be easier to start a new account :D

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Man, i'd just about neg him too, but that would put him in a hole so deep it would be easier to start a new account :D
Do it, he's already in a hole. Mind as well give him a shovel.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't clutter up the board with this stuff in the subsections. if you want to post useless information do it in general... With four posts under your name, you would think you could contribute a bit more.
:cockblockedsad:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
gregmethews is infamous around these parts:approve:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah, he's got a strong start here... it only took him 6 posts to get all those red bars!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
why would i care if i am negged
because someone with as many red bars as you is considered to be someone who has nothing to offer anyone here, your thread is proof of that. :buttkick:

mumbles12

Awards
just put on 10ibs f fat and wear an affliction T shirt (not srs) :toofunny:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I don't get it.....a lot of ppl on fb claim they do this all the time!! :261: :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only way to gain 10lbs of muscle in 2 weeks is the same as the only way to lose 10lbs of fat in 2 weeks - surgery.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I have a book, written by Nelson Montana, where he claims you can gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks naturally. I never tried it though. I think the book was called bottem line bodybuilding.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Gregmethews you wanna lose 20 pounds of ugly fat? Cut off your head ! You filthy weirdo