Girls Gone WIld

txwakeskater

Awards
hahaha, well my buddy got the new girls gone wild's today and as we were watching the spring break one , lo and behold i see a girl i was hitting about a yr and half ago. I think she's in the 3rd beach scene and she's says she goes to UTSA and has on a pink bathing suit top with pierced nips. If yall wanna see what lil ol rakey was hitting. haha this **** is hilarious.... :p

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
interesting story Rake... get that big flaccid, green, galloping, smiling donkey dong out of your sig and I might believe you

:D

corteztk1982

Awards
lolol when i went to dominican republic 2 years ago, I went on a partyboat and there were these 2 girls that were drunk out of their minds dancing around with their bathing suits falling half off, and then when the dvd comms. came on one day for ggw, there she was lol with the same sunglasses and b. suit on

size

Awards
  • Established
Women who appear on those tapes have to be morons.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
These are the chicks we should be thankful for because they're easy 1 one night stands. Too bad pops and the family are shamed when they hear about what the little princess was doing with "tuition money"

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
LOL

God love em........the dirty whores!!! :D

and rakey....please for the love of all that is holy take that damn backward galloping, big annoying smiling, dildo head looking lama or whatever the **** it is off your sig, I beg you!! :D

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Yes Pleaseeee Is Disgusting God I Swear That Thing Is In My Nightmares

Blindfaith

Awards
all the chicks on those vids are total whores...but id still hit it!