Teenager impersonates cop
- 01-26-2009, 10:39 AM
- 01-26-2009, 12:44 PM
this is sad. im from chicago so i see alot of bull****. The cops are 90% douchebags. I dont trust any of them. They all are wanna be tough guys that just cause they made the force think theyre the shyt. I have heard plenty of stories and seen enough to think they are garbage around here.
Like i said, 90%(most of them) and NOT ALL police, i respect the ones that do their job liek its supposed to be.
Its embarassing to not know youre with a 14 yr old. A simple conversation couldn't trigger that?
This city is embarassing sometimes.
01-26-2009, 12:50 PM
01-26-2009, 12:58 PM
I was wondering if the cop he rode with all day was not conversing with him at all. I mean, it should not be that hard to know someone is younger than they portray themselves to be. Especially the young an age. Then again, I guess credit goes to the teenager that he was able to pull this off.
01-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 54Last Post: 03-25-2004, 09:54 PM
- By Ivan Drago in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:18 PM
- By BMZ in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-14-2003, 08:26 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2003, 11:10 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2003, 12:37 AM