Best Workout T-Shirt

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
Im making free t shits to hand out at my gym to help a local bussiness, what type and style of shirt would be best to hand out that people would want to wear. thanks for all your help!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Standard T or a sleeveless, not too revealing and cheap.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
not too tight
id imagine most people would want a shirt that slightly hangs off them than is hugging their figure

the way i look at free shirts given out as promos is... you dont really ever wear them to parties etc... for me, they end up as shirts i use to the gym, when doing some work outside, ie something u can afford to get dirty... so id rather have it a more lose fit

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best price for a promo shirt, A brand by the name of "Gildan". They fit awesome, they are cheap, and durable.

I say go with a standard tee. Sleeveless might not be that attractive to some people, and you can always cut the sleeves off!

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
Best price for a promo shirt, A brand by the name of "Gildan". They fit awesome, they are cheap, and durable.

I say go with a standard tee. Sleeveless might not be that attractive to some people, and you can always cut the sleeves off!

cool thanks for the ideas! i appreciate them, true about the sleeves

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I like those t-shirts with the abs on them....they make you look like you have ripped abs......Get those.

The tuxedo t-shirt is 2nd. Wear that to upscale clubs.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Im making free t shits to hand out at my gym to help a local bussiness, what type and style of shirt would be best to hand out that people would want to wear. thanks for all your help!
made with 100% cotton, it breathes easier

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

The bro dude..... but seriously, I'd do a fairly loose sleevless.

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards

The bro dude..... but seriously, I'd do a fairly loose sleevless.
hahaha thats a funny episode, i ll let yall know what the shirts end up looking like, we are trying to make them look professional but at the same time, stylish...