Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor

Glad to hear it.

2. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Jake, sorry I'm late on this too! Glad everything went as well as possible. Man you do have some bad luck. Hopefully you are done with bad luck now for quite a while. Take care!
  3. Registered User

Well bro's it has not gone as well as hoped and has been a long hard week with many more Dr. visits! I am doing better now but have some more work to do. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you, let you know I was still alive, and for those who pray, keep praying!

Also, I have encountered A LOT of Dr. bills, even with insurance, and need to seel EVERYTHING I can to cover the bills. Please go see all the sups I'm selling and buy if you need something. Good deal for you and good for our bills!

WW7 Sups for sale:

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/sh...;threadid=1270
    Last edited by windwords7; 01-14-2003 at 10:47 PM.
    •   

4. Registered User

Hang in there, life is a cyclical bitch and you'll be back around worry free in no time. Will keep hoping for the best, and best wishes to you and yours bro. Supps for sale you say?
  5. Registered User

Thanks Bigin.
  6. Registered User

Get well soon man
  7. Registered User

Thanks Dez!
  8. Registered User
    Orlando, Florida --- Golf Capital of the World

Hey Jake,

I'm not really a religious kind of guy, but I WILL say a little prayer for you towards a very speedy recovery ... both healthwise and financial. Hang in there, bro.
  9. Registered User

UPDATE:

Well I just wanted to check in and let you all know what's shaking with me. I am just now getting my apetite back and my sleep is getting normalized, thank God. I am a little sad to say that I have lost 9 pounds (as of today) since this episode began 11 days ago. Once again I just want to say thank you to all you good bro's and friends. Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Jake
  10. Registered User

Hey man you can always gain the weight back, the good news is that you're moving past that ****. Congrats bro, I hope everything continues to improve and quickly returns to status quo: eatin big, sleepin big, growin big, etc etc
  11. Registered User

Originally posted by Biggin
    Hey man you can always gain the weight back, the good news is that you're moving past that ****. Congrats bro, I hope everything continues to improve and quickly returns to status quo: eatin big, sleepin big, growin big, etc etc
    <DIV>Thanks Biggin, absolutely, my goal right now is to get healthy and fit in every way and then move on to whatever else from there.&nbsp;Did my first Pyoga class last night for strength, flexibility and the most important RELAXATION and could not believe how hard it was physically. Whew!

Looking forward to getting my core strength back as well my flexibility and the overall calming effect it has internally is pretty amazing. I&nbsp;have decided to&nbsp;train in&nbsp;Martial Arts again as well and&nbsp;will begin&nbsp;at&nbsp;my new school next week.&nbsp;Dr. wants extreme&nbsp;cardio style exercise to be done at night as much as possible right now, so I will be training very hard in&nbsp;the evenings for&nbsp;at least awhile. I realize that my body comp is going to&nbsp;change for now but I have&nbsp;to go that route while&nbsp;healing and stay with some of these basic principals for the rest of my life. Once I&nbsp;get things back in balance I&nbsp;will have&nbsp;to reconsider the rest of my goals as far as gaining mass.&nbsp;

The other positive effect that losing the 10 pounds has had is a improvement on my herniated discs. The pain in rarely an issue right now. The lighter me with the core strength training and flexibility may be the ticket to my finally getting TOTALLY healed in my back area!

I am starting to have a little more time to check in here and there. Thanks for all your support and concern bro's. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers, just thanks for everything. The leadership team here, Chemo, Curt,&nbsp;YJ, WYD, WAR, ETC. and all the bro's are the best around the bbing internet world.

Jake
    </DIV>
  12. Registered User

Hey everone, just a quick update. I know I have not been around much and it still may be sparce for awhile (for those who are wondering ). I am getting better each day but have awhile to go. I have two more tests to go on the throat and the panic attacks are finally starting to subside. Now if I can just get past the insomnia.......take care and I will talk to you all soon. You can always PM me if you need to reach me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTF happened to all my anabolics?
    By JohnnySmith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 12:22 AM
  2. Happy Birthday to all my fellow Devil Dogs!
    By joedf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 07:57 AM
  3. To All Australians Get in Here!
    By benj851 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:08 PM