While you are sleeping...
- 01-17-2009, 09:04 AM
- 01-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Yeah i would say a few times a month it happens. You wake up and your arm is laying in some weird unresponsive position. One time it happened and the hand was hanging over my face, and i thought it was someone elses. creeped me for a minute.
01-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Most nights this happens to some degree but I can assure you it has nothing to do with being big cause I'm not.
01-18-2009, 02:20 AM
This happens to me often and it sucks. Sometimes, I have both arms crossed under my pillow as I fall asleep. It elevates the pillow and is comfortable until I wake up and both arms are asleep.
It is really hard to get you arms out from under your pillow when you can't feel them. It almost makes me panic.
01-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FlawedGrunt in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:14 PM
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:46 AM
- By chris808costa in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:02 PM
- By classic27 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:58 PM
- By EctoMorphius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2006, 07:51 PM