Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday. Hope it was a good one.

~Todd

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got term papers to work on right now, but I'll party my ass off for sure this weekend. My friends better pay for some lap dances and get me some good drinks or else they're not my friends LOL. I got 49ers tickets from my parents too, but that sucks since they're playing like **** and the season is pretty much over unless Dallas and Seattle lose every game on their schedule and the 49ers win every game left on their schedule, which isn't gonna happen.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Happy B-day man!! I know the feeling of the term paper thing, I'm just trying to stay afloat between life and school.............and of course the endless and sometimes draining pursuit to be one big, bad, ripped motherfucker!!! :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Happy B-day man!! I know the feeling of the term paper thing, I'm just trying to stay afloat between life and school.............and of course the endless and sometimes draining pursuit to be one big, bad, ripped motherfucker!!! :D
Yup, these damm professors just don't understand that we need extensions because we have to eat every 3 hours, workout, work, listen to their lectures, and finish term papers just one week before finals dammit. Only hot chicks get term paper extensions.