Police shoot man - AnabolicMinds.com

Police shoot man

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Ubiyca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Police shoot man


    Who doesnt resist

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    Thoughts?

    He died of course.. the bullet went in his back, to the ground, back up in his lungs shreded it completely.

  2. Banned
    Omen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    The officer remains free and has not been charged with any wrongdoing. And some experts have questioned whether he fired his gun deliberately or mistakenly believed he was using his stun gun instead.
    Fatal police shooting sparks violent protests - Yahoo! News

    Even if he mutherf**king made a mistake, he should still be charged just like any other citizen, WTF is this BS, intent does not f**king matter to me, the fact is that this guy is dead, whatever the intent was does not change a damn thing!

    I carry 2 guns with me EVERYDAY so if I f**k up and kill someone "accidentally" I won't be charged with anything? yeah right, I'll be f**king charged with manslaughter if not murder.

    F**K, at least charge him with manslaughter, at the very least.

    Someone kills your brother or any member of your family and walks away untouched by the "legal system" what do you think this guy's family or friends are gonna do?

    If justice is not served by the lame courts, I hope his family and friends make sure he can never make that "mistake" again!

  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    They were talking about this on CNN, and apparently one of the guys lawyers tried to claim "he thought he had a taser in his hand".

    Why don't they build a special prison for cops, and start sentencing abusers to time? they can't claim unreasonable danger with general pop, and would bring the element of freaking consequence into this situation.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Caferacer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    270

    Reputation

    Yea this was the BART police. There were violent riots in reaction to this.

    Reading the article and seeing the story last week made me furious. A cops memory in court is infallible, and yet they can claim 'oops, I'm only human' at any point in time when they do something outrageous like this.

    I mean, really, a knee at the guys neck, and you shoot him? Or even if you THOUGHT it was a tazer, you were going to tazer a subdued man?

    FYI, a glocks handle feels nothing like a tazer. Plus tazers are usually bright freakin yellow. Glocks are not. He's either a moron or a killer, but most likely both.
  5. Banned
    Ubiyca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Caferacer View Post
    Yea this was the BART police. There were violent riots in reaction to this.

    Reading the article and seeing the story last week made me furious. A cops memory in court is infallible, and yet they can claim 'oops, I'm only human' at any point in time when they do something outrageous like this.

    I mean, really, a knee at the guys neck, and you shoot him? Or even if you THOUGHT it was a tazer, you were going to tazer a subdued man?

    FYI, a glocks handle feels nothing like a tazer. Plus tazers are usually bright freakin yellow. Glocks are not. He's either a moron or a killer, but most likely both.
    I know man.

  6. Senior Member
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    689

    Reputation

    wow i never saw this on the news...hmm...thats sad. poor guy.
  7. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Caferacer View Post
    Yea this was the BART police. There were violent riots in reaction to this.

    Reading the article and seeing the story last week made me furious. A cops memory in court is infallible, and yet they can claim 'oops, I'm only human' at any point in time when they do something outrageous like this.

    I mean, really, a knee at the guys neck, and you shoot him? Or even if you THOUGHT it was a tazer, you were going to tazer a subdued man?

    FYI, a glocks handle feels nothing like a tazer. Plus tazers are usually bright freakin yellow. Glocks are not. He's either a moron or a killer, but most likely both.
    This moron deserves a bullet to his back.
  8. New Member
    Caferacer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    This moron deserves a bullet to his back.
    That would be all too good for him.
  9. Advanced Member
    manny1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    722
    Rep Power
    879

    Reputation

    Man, what a tragedy. Poor guy.
  10. New Member
    jon671's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    299

    Reputation

    a different perspective

    I think his name was Oscar Grant

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    That is really ****ed up... Poor guy...
  12. New Member
    Caferacer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    a different perspective

    I think his name was Oscar Grant

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoD-PbbUPYQ
    His name was Robert Paulson.
  13. New Member
    jon671's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    299

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Caferacer View Post
    His name was Robert Paulson.
    His name was Robert Paulson.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    His name was Robert Paulson.
    Is that from Fight Club lol?
  15. New Member
    jon671's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    299

    Reputation

    Yup Yup
  16. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    815

    Reputation

    I think a bunch of citizens, like my and yourselves, are in no position to state what should "be done with him."

    I, like many of you, can't even imagine what a police officer's job entails in certain environments. There was a moment of irrationality, I can see that much at least.

    I think Edward Norton says it best in American History X, where he claims, "We as society grant cops a certain amount of authority to make those calls because we acknowledge their job is difficult and dangerous (and can wear down the mind)."
  17. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    I think a bunch of citizens, like my and yourselves, are in no position to state what should "be done with him."

    I, like many of you, can't even imagine what a police officer's job entails in certain environments. There was a moment of irrationality, I can see that much at least.

    I think Edward Norton says it best in American History X, where he claims, "We as society grant cops a certain amount of authority to make those calls because we acknowledge their job is difficult and dangerous (and can wear down the mind)."
    Norton of course, in that movie, was playing a Neo Nazi punk who would likely prefer to live in some kind of Turner Diariesesque police state. I can perfectly well imagine what cops have to deal with, that's why I am not one. They are there to protect and serve the population, they are a civilian force themselves, and thus should not get away with killing a citizen for any reason other than self defense or defense of another person.
  18. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    815

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Norton of course, in that movie, was playing a Neo Nazi punk who would likely prefer to live in some kind of Turner Diariesesque police state. I can perfectly well imagine what cops have to deal with, that's why I am not one. They are there to protect and serve the population, they are a civilian force themselves, and thus should not get away with killing a citizen for any reason other than self defense or defense of another person.

    I knew I'd catch it for quoting "that movie." Those words, regardless of what came before/after them, ring true. So don't bring up the sum when I merely quoted a part please.

    You know something, we all seem to forget, because we live our little comfortable lives (including myself), that the mind is not something that can keep being bent. People will eventually "snap."

    Is it his fault? Maybe. Is it society's fault? Maybe. But I do know one thing, and that is that WE have no place to say what his intentions were. We have no place to say what should be done with this man.

    Placed in irrational situations and environs day in day out is a stimulus that will eventually bring about an irrational response. A police officer's job, an officer who works in a challenging environment, IS the voice of reason. Sometimes mistakes are made. Is it really that unbelievable/atrocious to think this could happen, and will happen again? People need to just open their eyes and take a look.
  19. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    815

    Reputation

    And they also need to stop responding to the human condition with rioting and 25 million dollar cheese mountain lawsuits. Heck with this. I'm out for now. Gonna go watch some internet porn.
  20. Banned
    Omen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    I think a bunch of citizens, like my and yourselves, are in no position to state what should "be done with him."

    I, like many of you, can't even imagine what a police officer's job entails in certain environments. There was a moment of irrationality, I can see that much at least.

    I think Edward Norton says it best in American History X, where he claims, "We as society grant cops a certain amount of authority to make those calls because we acknowledge their job is difficult and dangerous (and can wear down the mind)."
    No one gives a sh*t about that!

    Not even the prosecutors!

    Ex-cop charged with murder in Calif. shooting



    OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Prosecutors in the San Francisco Bay area have filed murder charges against a former transit officer in the shooting death of an unarmed black man.

    Alameda County District Attorney Tom Orloff said the murder charge was filed against 27-year-old Johannes Mehserle (yo-HAN'-es MEZ'-ur-lee) because the evidence indicates "an unlawful killing done by an intentional act."

    AND THEY SAY VIOLENCE ISN'T THE ANSWER?

    Your friend or family member gets killed by the police, you just "file" a report, they'll look into it, when they can......if they want.....

    You riot and cause problems and create fear and unrest, more people will complain and demand this issue be taken care of and now, as we can see, JUSTICE!!!
  21. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    I knew I'd catch it for quoting "that movie." Those words, regardless of what came before/after them, ring true. So don't bring up the sum when I merely quoted a part please.
    It being 'that movie', you might have considered that the writers had that quote coming from that particular character for a reason. In point of fact we do not grant cops that authority. Technically cops should have zero authority over anyone unless they are breaking a law in the officer's presence. Otherwise you're just giving arbitrary authority over law abiding citizens to the police, a hallmark of a police state.

    I expect cops to leave law peaceful, law abiding citizens alone. When a situation does present itself where intervention is warranted, I expect cops to use the minimum amount of force necessary for control and safety, and I expect them to perform that job correctly and to as a high a standard as any other worker, or to find another job.

    You know something, we all seem to forget, because we live our little comfortable lives (including myself), that the mind is not something that can keep being bent. People will eventually "snap."
    If they can't handle the job, find another one. You do realize that you are essentially making excuses for cops to occasionally just blow someone away as, you know, a stress buster or something...

    Is it his fault? Maybe. Is it society's fault? Maybe. But I do know one thing, and that is that WE have no place to say what his intentions were. We have no place to say what should be done with this man.
    Yes, we do actually. We the people are the final authority in the US. So we the people, if we had any decency and balls, should get together and fire this guy and strip him of his right to bear arms even as a private citizen until he can demonstrate the ability to not kill people who are no threat to him or anyone else at the moment, despite what kind of day he may be having.

    Placed in irrational situations and environs day in day out is a stimulus that will eventually bring about an irrational response. A police officer's job, an officer who works in a challenging environment, IS the voice of reason. Sometimes mistakes are made. Is it really that unbelievable/atrocious to think this could happen, and will happen again? People need to just open their eyes and take a look.
    A police officere's job is to enforce the law, not to kill people. If they don't like the situations they are in day in and day out, they should get another job. If they don't like the situations the enforcement of some laws put them in, they should put their balls on the table and speak out against those laws. If they can't tell a tazer from a glock or other handgun, they shouldn't be wearing a badge. Especially with a glock, for Christ's sake the thing has a 5-8 pound trigger pull and a bunch of safety mechanisms to stop the gun from firing unless you indeed pull the trigger fully and totally back with the intent to fire.

    And they also need to stop responding to the human condition with rioting and 25 million dollar cheese mountain lawsuits. Heck with this. I'm out for now. Gonna go watch some internet porn.
    Agreed, but these days the PC thing to do is let people tear up a few city blocks and commit their own hate crimes without repurcussions of any kind. It has been decided in the United States that instead of holding people personally accountable for their situations in life we are going to set up various victim classes, all of which will occassionally riot and take a city orwih them.
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    No one gives a sh*t about that!

    Not even the prosecutors!

    Ex-cop charged with murder in Calif. shooting






    AND THEY SAY VIOLENCE ISN'T THE ANSWER?

    Your friend or family member gets killed by the police, you just "file" a report, they'll look into it, when they can......if they want.....

    You riot and cause problems and create fear and unrest, more people will complain and demand this issue be taken care of and now, as we can see, JUSTICE!!!
    File a report? Wait...you are in no position to decide what should be done, since you are not a cop and have no idea what blah blah blah...how dare you even file a report, possibly causing the poor man even MORE stress.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Banned
    Omen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    File a report? Wait...you are in no position to decide what should be done, since you are not a cop and have no idea what blah blah blah...how dare you even file a report, possibly causing the poor man even MORE stress.
    LMAO!

    Trying to order 60lbs of Prime rib, guy probably thinks I have BSE!
  24. Senior Member
    scotty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,138
    Rep Power
    715

    Reputation

    I wonder how many of you are cops...........easy to make decisions from your armchair on Monday morning................until you've walked a mile in his shoes..............your opinion is irrelevent
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scotty2 View Post
    I wonder how many of you are cops...........easy to make decisions from your armchair on Monday morning................until you've walked a mile in his shoes..............your opinion is irrelevent
    Damn straight...it could be perfectly reasonable to shoot an unarmed, subdued man in the back. Who are YOU to Judge.

    Until you have BEEN the head of the Nazi Regime, who are YOU to judge the Holocaust and Hitler?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  26. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scotty2 View Post
    your opinion is irrelevent
    you sound like seven of nine. yeah i've been watching too much startrek.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  27. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    No police agency that I have had contact with ever has their taser anywhere near their pistol. This is to keep from this sort of situation from happening. Looking at the situation from the perspective of the video, it doesn't seem to even warrant the use of a taser on this particular subject although the total situation may have called for the taser to be in his hand at that time. You also never point anything that you don't intend to use and having it pulled and not knowing what the hell is in your hand means his training and/or current state of mind was lacking.

    I'm completely against armchairing these situations because of what you don't see but what I find no excuse in is the 'use' of any weapon without intent. That should never happen, ever and if it does it should found that the cop is guilty of manslaughter.

    Even if he mutherf**king made a mistake, he should still be charged just like any other citizen, WTF is this BS, intent does not f**king matter to me, the fact is that this guy is dead, whatever the intent was does not change a damn thing!
    INtent plays a HUGE role in what this guy should be charged with. Intent plays an important role in most crimes. It's how they determine punishment. Being an idiot and accidentally shooting someone and doing out of anger, spite or thrill is a bit different.
  28. Senior Member
    scotty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,138
    Rep Power
    715

    Reputation

    I don't know what the perception is. Anyone know who Amadou Diallo was? If these losers weren't acting like savages, there would have been no contact with the police, period. Stop acting like an animal, you'll stop dying in this fashion. I'm really baffled, people really think this poor bastard woke up that morning and said, "Hmmmm, I think I'll execute some scum bag today on a rush hour train platform with hundreds of people watching." That's f v cking insane! In this political environment, youtube, everyone has a friggin camera, you'd be a fool. Fact is, this was most likely a tragic accident, nothing more. I reiterate, stop drawing police attention by acting like an as shole and you'll go home in one piece.
  29. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    They may have been acting a bit disorderly but far from being savages and none of their actions warranted being shot much less being killed. The cop was wrong and the extent of how wrong he was will come as evidence is released. Whether he thought he had his taser or whether he had his trigger on the finger of his weapon, she still was wrong as the subject was under control.

    Breaking the law isn't an automatic sentence to death even if that officer's intent upon waking up wasn't to kill anyone. Just as i'm sure the intent of that guy (as much as we can judge intent of that officer that morning) wasn't to to be shot and killed for a crime that didn't deserve it. That's like saying a cop not following proper training and procedure pulled their weapon on a 7 year old shop lifting a candy bar and accidentally shot and killed 'em, shouldn't be judged because that kid shouldn't of been shop lifting and it wouldn't have happened.

    There is a use of force continuum and only the amount of force needed to stop the current actions of the subject can be legally used. A person surrounded by police with no apparent ability, intent or opportunity should be subject to deadly force.
  30. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Just my 2 cents
  31. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    In the first vid, you can see in the eyes and face of this moron. He KNOWS he ****ed up.

    He puts his gun away then takes both hands and touches his head. His body language shows it all.

    There was no reason for a taser let alone a handgun. He was scared or angry. Either way. He should be charged with murder.

    Karma.
  32. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    the cop was charged with murder today

    I feel bad about the whole situation. sucks for all parties involved
  33. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    the cop was charged with murder today

    I feel bad about the whole situation. sucks for all parties involved

    He deserves it.

    Yeah. It does suck for all.

    Dont hold your breath for any lengthy sentence.
  34. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Explain the Karma statement? What do you know of this officer that makes you think he's getting his just reward? Almost sounds as if you're saying the victim was also served by karma as well. Also an odd statement since to service him with this particular 'karma' another person had to lose their life in process... Kind of a ****ed up way of looking at things.
  35. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Explain the Karma statement? What do you know of this officer that makes you think he's getting his just reward? Almost sounds as if you're saying the victim was also served by karma as well. Also an odd statement since to service him with this particular 'karma' another person had to lose their life in process... Kind of a ****ed up way of looking at things.

    Nah, Not really.

    I believe what goes around comes around.

    Both good and bad. Sorry we dont see things the same.
  36. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    That just means the victim also was rewarded with Karma and his justice was to have his life ended for his past crimes and the officer's justice is going to be serving a sentence but continuing his life. So by using karma as a governing body the officer's actions were less negative than those of the victim of this particular shooting and we should be happy in the results of both parties.

    I don't believe in absolute karma just trying to understand your point of view.
  37. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    That just means the victim also was rewarded with Karma and his justice was to have his life ended for his past crimes and the officer's justice is going to be serving a sentence but continuing his life. So by using karma as a governing body the officer's actions were less negative than those of the victim of this particular shooting and we should be happy in the results of both parties.

    I don't believe in absolute karma just trying to understand your point of view.
    Yeah thats pretty much it. Simply put.

    Maybe the victim deserves it? I dont know. Maybe he did some really bad deeds in the past. I dont know. However, from the video I seen, the cop deserves a bullet in the back.

    My primary point was the cop will get his. But if we must have absolute Karma. So be it.

    I dont know for sure, I dont go around shooting unarmed people in the back.

    Hate me now? lol
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You know...just like the 3 month old that is abducted, raped, and murdered. The law of Karma says he must have deserved it.


    /I see flaws in this "logic".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  39. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    I have no reason to hate you I just don't believe in Karma. I do believe this officer should be charged and sentence within the guidelines set forth by our court system. I don't believe a bullet in the back is the right way to go about a case of extreme negligence. I do believe that his punishment should be a bit harsher than the standard untrained citizen since he should not of made that mistake.
  40. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You know...just like the 3 month old that is abducted, raped, and murdered. The law of Karma says he must have deserved it.


    /I see flaws in this "logic".
    Thank you dsade... Well put.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. where to shoot...
    By tallbikerguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:39 AM
  2. Steroids and police!
    By Johnboy1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 05:26 AM
  3. police trouble
    By brittishbulldog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 03:33 PM
  4. Okay just shoot me!
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in