What freq does when it's warm

1. What freq does when it's warm

Just thought I'd share what I do when I'm not at the gym or work. Enjoy.

YouTube - 100th Skydive

2. nice! I want to do it so bad... some day I'll find my balls and finally jump

3. Is that a vid of you jumping or just a vid? I love jumping, but have only been tandem. I'll be getting my freefall here eventually.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Is that a vid of you jumping or just a vid? I love jumping, but have only been tandem. I'll be getting my freefall here eventually.
    Ya that's me... it was a few years back. U gotta get certified man, second to BBing it's the funnest sport ever IMO

5. Nice! Is it hard to do? I dont mean the falling part but the way you maneouver in the air and bend and twist and wantnot. Is it more of a balance/sense of direction thing or an athletic thing?

6. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Nice! Is it hard to do? I dont mean the falling part but the way you maneouver in the air and bend and twist and wantnot. Is it more of a balance/sense of direction thing or an athletic thing?
    Yes it takes 100's of jumps to learn all of the skills, maneouvers, body positions, etc. I was just messin around on that jump. I know jumpers who have 10,000+ jumps and are still learning and getting better and better.

7. That looks really fun. Something I hope to do someday.

8. Hope I get the chance to do that sometime. I though ti was really expensive. Am I wrong?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Hope I get the chance to do that sometime. I though ti was really expensive. Am I wrong?
    Depending on what dropzone you go to, your first tandem jump will run between $175-$200. The whole certification process is about $1500. Once you're certified, you're free to jump solo and each jump is between $19-$22

10. My fist tandem was $90 at Skydivesandiego. We went as a big group though. Hope eventually to get my military freefall.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Freq's mid-summer cycle
    By freqfly in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:08 PM
  2. Freq's Sdrol starts in the morning!
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. Freq's Chuck Norris thread, bring it on.
    By freqfly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 01:02 PM
  4. Basic low vol/high freq. workout....opinions
    By msucurt in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 01:48 AM