Awards
  • Established
nice! I want to do it so bad... some day I'll find my balls and finally jump

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a vid of you jumping or just a vid? I love jumping, but have only been tandem. I'll be getting my freefall here eventually.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Is that a vid of you jumping or just a vid? I love jumping, but have only been tandem. I'll be getting my freefall here eventually.
Ya that's me... it was a few years back. U gotta get certified man, second to BBing it's the funnest sport ever IMO

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Is it hard to do? I dont mean the falling part but the way you maneouver in the air and bend and twist and wantnot. Is it more of a balance/sense of direction thing or an athletic thing?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Is it hard to do? I dont mean the falling part but the way you maneouver in the air and bend and twist and wantnot. Is it more of a balance/sense of direction thing or an athletic thing?
Yes it takes 100's of jumps to learn all of the skills, maneouvers, body positions, etc. I was just messin around on that jump. I know jumpers who have 10,000+ jumps and are still learning and getting better and better.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That looks really fun. Something I hope to do someday.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope I get the chance to do that sometime. I though ti was really expensive. Am I wrong?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hope I get the chance to do that sometime. I though ti was really expensive. Am I wrong?
Depending on what dropzone you go to, your first tandem jump will run between $175-$200. The whole certification process is about $1500. Once you're certified, you're free to jump solo and each jump is between $19-$22

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fist tandem was $90 at Skydivesandiego. We went as a big group though. Hope eventually to get my military freefall.