New to to AM

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

whats poppin everyone, I just signed up this is my first post. I did not see a introduce yourself section??? I was gonna sign up at bodybuilding.com, but I wanted to get away from such an overcrowded seen. Here felt a lil less like that, could be wrong.

Anyways just started lifting to gain some bulk mass muscle. I been weight training for a while but for the past 2 years I was training to stay thin yet strong. Now I wanna get bigger.

Hope dis community real cool, hit me upppp!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Welcome buddy....

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
welcome!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

whats poppin everyone, I just signed up this is my first post. I did not see a introduce yourself section??? I was gonna sign up at bodybuilding.com, but I wanted to get away from such an overcrowded seen. Here felt a lil less like that, could be wrong.

Anyways just started lifting to gain some bulk mass muscle. I been weight training for a while but for the past 2 years I was training to stay thin yet strong. Now I wanna get bigger.

Hope dis community real cool, hit me upppp!
welcome to AM.

the following link was written more for ecto's, but the bulking rules apply to everyone.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

good luck with your goals.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome.
I think you'll find alot of great info here at AM from many experienced and polite members, just try the search function and you can gain tons of useful info.
Good luck

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard! :)

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
Welcome!! As a long time A.M. member, let me save you lots of time and rude post you will receive if you don't do this____
"DO A SEARCH" "GET YOUR DIET RITE AND TRAIN HARD" there seem to be plenty of experienced persons on this board, but some don't have patience with newbie questions because they've heard the same ones a million times. You are alot better off just to troll around the threads for a while and 9 times out of 10 you will find the answers you need, without being flamed or ridiculed for asking a question that there is already an answer to! Once again, WELCOME

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!! As a long time A.M. member, let me save you lots of time and rude post you will receive if you don't do this____
"DO A SEARCH" "GET YOUR DIET RITE AND TRAIN HARD" there seem to be plenty of experienced persons on this board, but some don't have patience with newbie questions because they've heard the same ones a million times. You are alot better off just to troll around the threads for a while and 9 times out of 10 you will find the answers you need, without being flamed or ridiculed for asking a question that there is already an answer to! Once again, WELCOME
we're only that way with steroid questions :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM bro! You will also find there are quite a few company reps here as well. At anytime if you have questions about products, feel free to hit us up any time!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM bro! You will also find there are quite a few company reps here as well. At anytime if you have questions about products, feel free to hit us up any time!
I actually do have questions about LG's products Im very interested. You guys do a good job marketing.

Hope im not just a sucker lol.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff. Welcome. I think dis is the shyt that you are here. Dis will hopefully make AM a much better place, and in turn, will make dis member happy.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. You will learn a lot and meet lots of cool people!