Where the flippin fudge are these girls I see on BodySpace???

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know bodyspace.com existed until a few days ago. Pretty neat site. I was browsing some of the ladies on there just now and I just have one question: Where the f*ck are these girls in real life?

Every girl I know cares about 2 things: 1.)their friends and 2.)getting drunk. Ever since I started caring about my health and what I eat I find that attractive in a girl. If a girl cares about herself it's easy to care for her back. As cheesy as that sounds it's true.

All these girls on Bodyspace talk about how much they like to workout and how they loooove eating healthy and it really shows in their bodies. That is so hot. I don't even know if these girls exist in real life. Maybe I just need to move out of Tennessee...:lol:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not saying that they don't, but I have dicussed some things with a few of the higher ups from various social networking sites. It seems that some profiles are just made up to draw a certain niche crowd, which is what all of those social sites do...

Though, I am not saying that they are not real, but to the extreme that some sites portray, hell no.

I've met a few ladies that post on various social networks (of course before I was settled down) and usually they are nothing like their profiles or pics...seems that people tend to forget to post recent pictures these days; however, I did meet 2-3 that exceeded their profiles tremendously.

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
I with planetm ever since ive been doing everything possible for me to becoking healthy i look at girls/women diff .. if they smoke, are not active and dont eat healthy it jst seems to turn me off

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Every girl I know cares about 2 things: 1.)their friends and 2.)getting drunk. Ever since I started caring about my health and what I eat I find that attractive in a girl. If a girl cares about herself it's easy to care for her back. As cheesy as that sounds it's true.

I have noticed this also and I'm the same way in finding a girl. To me, girls that get drunk and eat like crap are nasty. I will not date a girl like this.
I want a girl that eats healthy and goes to the gym on HER OWN. I don't wanna make someone go just because I go.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know bodyspace.com existed until a few days ago. Pretty neat site. I was browsing some of the ladies on there just now and I just have one question: Where the f*ck are these girls in real life?

All these girls on Bodyspace talk about how much they like to workout and how they loooove eating healthy and it really shows in their bodies. That is so hot. I don't even know if these girls exist in real life. Maybe I just need to move out of Tennessee...:lol:
At least you got Thundergod :lol:

ACSlayer

Awards
And the other crappy thing is that only douche bags try to hit on girls at the gym...the only real likely spot to find a girl like that. Then again if you are already a douche...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go to some of your local figure and fitness bodybuilding shows. Tons of them there.

Find a few on the bodybuilding message boards and see if it clicks.

There is always the gym too. You can talk to a girl and not be a douche there also.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There is always the gym too. You can talk to a girl and not be a douche there also.
I always feel like they would be irritated if I interrupted their workout, the same way if someone interrupts my workout. What works without coming off dbag-ish?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always feel like they would be irritated if I interrupted their workout, the same way if someone interrupts my workout. What works without coming off dbag-ish?
Well you could wait until they are done. Talk to them about how you noticed their good routines or something. I always did okay talking until you get the critical guy that tells you how he thinks you should do it.

You could try asking them if they are done with a machine you need. That is always polite and leaves it open to talk later.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the best bet is to approach them afte rtheir workout as long as it doesn't look like you're stalking them :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the best bet is to approach them afte rtheir workout as long as it doesn't look like you're stalking them :)

"pardon me...I notice you are covered with sweat. I just happen to have a spare tongue you can use."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Excuse me.....I noticed that you like red as I was snooping around in your gym bag...I like red too!"

ACSlayer

Awards
"Excuse me, but could I get you sweaty, gasping for air, and in a state of complete euphoria outside the gym?"

P.S....leftover Honey Baked Ham is one of my favorite things about the holidays. MMMmmm.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excuse me but I couldn't help but notice you enjoy sitting on large blue balls...

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Go to some of your local figure and fitness bodybuilding shows. Tons of them there.

Find a few on the bodybuilding message boards and see if it clicks.

I have only been to one bodybuilding show and there was this red head that was just INSANE. She was several years older than me though. That is part of my problem. I am 22 and most girls who are in their late twenties want an older guy and most girls my age just get drunk all the time.

The next bodybuilding show I go to I am defiantly going to have to use renegade.:thumbsup:

haha "o no you did ant"
:lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not single! Found me a great woman who runs ultra-marathons, lifts weights AND is a personal trainer :) My dreams have been answered... Oh and she's beautiful too :)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not single! Found me a great woman who runs ultra-marathons, lifts weights AND is a personal trainer :) My dreams have been answered... Oh and she's beautiful too :)
I know they exist but it's a rarity. Especially here in this college town.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not saying that they don't, but I have dicussed some things with a few of the higher ups from various social networking sites. It seems that some profiles are just made up to draw a certain niche crowd, which is what all of those social sites do...

:wave:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Not being a douche helps.

Seriously, if you can talk to girls w/o being creepy/scary other places, there's no reason you can't do it in a gym. just remember, they're not there to be picked up, but to work out - just like you. Show them the same gym courtesy that you expect & appreciate. Don't stare, but if you catch the eye of a looker, smile - and continue your workout. If you pass her later, make eye contact, smile, say 'hi' & keep going. If they're interested, they may not respond that time, but you'll get a chance to exchange a few words: when it comes, don't drool!

From there, you're on your own...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you bought the latex patch kit for her, too....sounds like you'll be keepin this one for a while.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you bought the latex patch kit for her, too....sounds like you'll be keepin this one for a while.
I was weary, at first, about Jay bringing a woman into our relationship. The amount of time, care, and effort needed to mutually satisfy the needs of three people is a large commitment; a commitment that should be understood in its gravity. However, after meditating on the issue, and seeing her Dolphin, I agreed!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was weary, at first, about Jay bringing a woman into our relationship. The amount of time, care, and effort needed to mutually satisfy the needs of three people is a large commitment; a commitment that should be understood in its gravity. However, after meditating on the issue, and seeing her Dolphin, I agreed!
This sounds fishy to me. Maybe Jayhawkk will be singing a different tuna.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait until he gets to the hook of the song.

I'll be waiting with baited breath.
I hope he gives a trout of a performance! I will probably snapper if his performance is a bit of fresh water, as I sing for a competing grouper.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope he gives a trout of a performance! I will probably snapper if his performance is a bit of fresh water, as I sing for a competing grouper.
Well, just cut loose and try it for the halibut. Try somefin new.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, it could be dolpfun. Don't you think it could be a whale of a mistake, though?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're right, it could be dolpfun. Don't you think it could be a whale of a mistake, though?
Anything can Hap-pun when you wade into unknown depths. no need to feel gill-ty.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mahi ego couldn't take any moray. One more failure and a sturgeon would have to remove my heart.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid failure is inevitable: as a performer, he lacks sole.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd flounder under the pressure of coming up with puns with you guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mahi ego couldn't take any moray. One more failure and a sturgeon would have to remove my heart.
Those guys are nothing but sharks, trying to lure you in by acting like a chum.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I always knew it was you guys that smell like fish!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL I always knew it was you guys that smell like fish!
And the lady ap-piers to quiet them all. If I say any more, there will be no octopus for me for a while.

Sorry, Mullet - looks like we'll just have to remain anemones. Just beluga-t what we have here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the lady ap-piers to quiet them all. If I say any more, there will be no octopus for me for a while.

Sorry, Mullet - looks like we'll just have to remain anemones. Just beluga-t what we have here.
I suppose so. Though, each night as I look out from my perch, through salmon coloured glasses, my heart will filet with anger thinking about the scampi encounter we had.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a totally unrelated note [more unrelated than this?], this song is awesome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose so. Though, each night as I look out from my perch, through salmon coloured glasses, my heart will filet with anger thinking about the scampi encounter we had.
Someday, you will get over your bereefment, and be able to wave goodbye to the past. It's not a surfire thing, but tide heals all wounds.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someday, you will get over your bereefment, and be able to wave goodbye to the past. It's not a surfire thing, but tide heals all wounds.
One last fish?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy mackarel. Your eel may not see any clam after that comment!
My swimmers get blocked by the safety net everytime anyway. I can always discharge my own ink as a defensive measure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote