Red's gone Tactical..... (for the gun lovers!)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
My combined B-day and Christmas present. Been wanting one of these for a long time. Its an SKS. I kinda wanted to do the customizing myself, but got this for only $50 more than one still dripping cosmoline. Red-Dot sight, folding pistol grip stock, 30 round detachable mag and a 5 round mag to make it legal to hunt with. Its a Chinese Norinco. I'd rather have the Yugoslovian version, but for what it will be used for the quality is fine.

Attachments

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ah a fellow arms lover. I will die for the right to bear an assault rifle :D Nice SKS btw. I have only been around one other in person. Nice guns. I like my friends Mosin nagant. Still has the WWII flip out and lock bayonet.

Merry Christmas, and super cool gift....why didnt I get anything that can blow holes through stuff.....sniff....

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Sweet.......Better get all the assault rifles while we can...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sweet.......Better get all the assault rifles while we can...

Thats kinda my theory also. I got my fiancee an SKS last year. The very same model at the same store has jumped $100 since the election.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thats kinda my theory also. I got my fiancee an SKS last year. The very same model at the same store has jumped $100 since the election.
Obama has had something like 300 death threats since he won... I doubt it would be smart for him to tick off all the redneck peoples(me included, but I am going to be a preacher so my hand are tied) by taking away their guns...

Wanna see the NRA become a feasible militia? lol. And the shortest presidency yet?