pins and needles feeling in bladder,kidney,lower right ab

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ey guys

recently i been getting this really weird feeling in either my bladder area, right kidney area and lower right ab area.... it's just like the pins and needles feeling. Doesn't hurt badly but there is a discomfort. My doctor is not in town til Jan 15th and i really don't wana go to a different one....

Has anyone else had this feeling before?.. it's been giong on for about 3 days now. It can't be appendicitis because that is known to get worse over a 24 hour period.... plus the symptoms are slightly different.

could it be an ulcer or something?..

cheers.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
yeah had that on a cycle of sd it probably aint a good thing. It was close to the end of my cyclei stopped and it went away.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
have had pains like this off and on since HS for squats and deadlifts. I think its more of a "strain" that would pop up after an extreme w/o including the two exercises listed above, usually right after or the next day. It only occurs once every couple months, so its no biggy, but i would suggest if its frequent, something surely is wrong.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm doing squats and also a lot more supersetting for the upper body. For both of you guys, how long did it take the pain to go?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does it feel when you pee? Urinary Tract Infection?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
nah i can p*ss fine...no pain....

although i am p*ssing more often than usual. but then again, i am drinking a lot of water throughout the day.

atleast 1 gallon... 6 - 7 600 ml bottles of water