- 11-25-2003, 09:37 PM
alright y'all, this is my last thread for a while due to my entrance into United States Navy boot camp.
I will be gone for approximately the next 3 months, I amgoing to be an Hospital Corpsman (HM) for the Fleet Marine Force (FMF)..it is going to kick ass, and I thank you all for your being as cool as you all are
LATER!!!!!!!!Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
- 11-25-2003, 09:43 PM
Congrats, and get ready to whoop some ass, keep in touch amigo.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 11-25-2003, 10:00 PM
go kick some ass LG, godspeed bro, hope to see you later on in chat etc drop a line whenever you can.
11-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Fantastic LG. Let the next three months will bring you lessons you'll carry throughout your life. Good luck
11-25-2003, 10:41 PM
11-25-2003, 10:58 PM
11-26-2003, 02:51 PM
11-26-2003, 06:25 PM
11-29-2003, 04:59 PM
11-29-2003, 08:08 PM
11-30-2003, 12:51 AM
as a fellow member in our armed services i wish you the best of luck and get all the ass you can while your in................
12-02-2003, 01:01 AM
12-02-2003, 03:03 AM
Damn bro, you will be missed.... Hope to see you in a few months in the chat! Good Luck And RAKEY will be SWOLE by the time u get back!
Best of luck playa.
12-02-2003, 03:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rascal14 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:44 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
- By gimli197 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2006, 07:10 PM
- By nevergoodenough in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2005, 01:38 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2005, 10:10 AM