Anyone see this? 15-16 year old bodybuilder.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
did you see the last page?

Whatever the hell he did to get those gains is working, cuz he is ****ing HYOOOGE for a 16yo.
That's what I was hoping, for people to see him on the last page one year later... Damn. :run:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Kids juiced up, that's for sure. Hopefully the youngster can bounce back and still be able to continue puberty. He'll probably close his epiphyseal plates and never grow beyond his current 5'7" (if he was going to anyway).

Great gains and nice physique none the less.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, didn't see that.
I would be surprised if it wasn't steroids. Dude doesn't even have chest hair.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
He gained a lot of weight quick which isn't itself too surprising. But it is all lean muscle. I just don't see how you put such pure, quality muscle on that quick without steroids. I didn't read the whole thread, but I didn't note him to refute if he did or not.

If you look at his rear shoulders, he has significant stretch marks as well, and I have never even seen someone with stretch marks there. He definitely grew quick.

Regardless though, his transformation is amazing, even if he is juiced. I'd guess that most people who have done even multiple cycles of steroids did not get or maintain a physique like that. He simply has great genetics.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Wow, he looks beyond amazing for his age...well, for any age really. No way can you put on that kind of weight that fast though...not just with food and hard work. Guessing he had some "help"

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't want to hate on the kid for whatever e used, if he used anything, but if he did, he is a moron to go messing with it at that age. Hell I guess it's no different than Arnold though.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I just posted in his tread, asking him to come over to anabolicminds and tell us his story.....

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Dalorenzo
I Don't Use Steroids I'm Natural !!!!!!!!!!

what is you're training and diet look like?

12-01-2007, 09:16 AM #30
Dalorenzo

Re: 15yo 5'7 and weight 165 lbs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't follow a strict diet, and my workout is not regular ^^

12-01-2007, 10:28 AM #31
Michael

Height: 6'
Re: 15yo 5'7 and weight 165 lbs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you're natural and you gained 40 pounds of lean muscle in a span of 4 months with a bad diet and irregular workouts? You either have the best genetics on the planet, or you use steroids cuz that's almost impossible for a natural. /end rant

lol sounds like bull ****, no way some one can get like that with a bad diet and irregular work outs. STEROIDS
40 pounds of muscle wow, he should make a book so we can all have a bad diet and irregular work outs and get HUGE

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think juice after the first set pics. When I saw the pics at the end of the thread, it stopped being a question of if, but how much juice is he on!

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think juice after the first set pics. When I saw the pics at the end of the thread, it stopped being a question of if, but how much juice is he on!
Most likely he is "one of the many" abusing roids, and has no clue as too what the future outcome will be..... Them pics are what turns younger teens onto steroids.... "Whats a cycle? Don't I just keep taking this stuff?.... And what the hell is PCT? :frustrate

I'm just pissed because I've been working out for 5 years faithfully and I don't look like that. ( did a couple cycles myself)... But then again, I'm in my 40's..... God I wish I started when I was 15. (not juicing)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Most likely he is "one of the many" abusing roids, and has no clue as too what the future outcome will be..... Them pics are what turns younger teens onto steroids.... "Whats a cycle? Don't I just keep taking this stuff?.... And what the hell is PCT? :frustrate

I'm just pissed because I've been working out for 5 years faithfully and I don't look like that. ( did a couple cycles myself)... But then again, I'm in my 40's..... God I wish I started when I was 15. (not juicing)
I started at 15 and did not get size at alll. My strength improved, but it wasn't until my 20s that I started getting any real size. I think at that age, its all about your hormones. Some kids have them, some get them later.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
it is possible to put on that much weight. I went from about 150 to 185 in the course of 8 months when i was his age. ALOT of eating, meat and potatos with meat and potatos on top. washed it down with a quart of milk and a small cheese pizza. I was lifting for football also doing alot of heavy, compound movements, squats/presses, bench, power cleans, deads. My gf at the time was the youngest of 6 kids and she was the only girl. all the brothers moved out and momma Wasn’t used to buying food for one boy…so I ate for 5 of them. I was not ripped however. put on some chub.

I do think a perfect diet and spot on training could work for a physique like that...but man that's some dedication and intelligence at a young young age...whatever. hope he sticks around a while, we'll find out eventually.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
sorry but as much as he says he's natural, that's bs. i dont care how good of genetics he has. he has no nutrition or training regime, and is not willing to offer advice for others? a little suspicious.... 204 pounds of muscle at 16? sorry no way. and for juicing he has pussy legs.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
That's funny, they deleted my post over there.... Hmmm, I guess they didn't like me asking him to come over to Anabolicminds.com and have a chat with us. :whip:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow....thats pretty nuts. regardless though amazing results.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
He's on Roids for sure. when i was 16 i was about the size of his first pics and i have a great diet and scheduled workout plan and i am still not as big as he is now.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolly doin m-drol or somethin for like 2 months straight like a dum newb. I kno its all over the place in highschools now. Def not natty. I'm not hatin' jus sayin.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looks to me like test, i know boys in russia, benching 380 lbs at 15, 16, who have gone from skinny to huge in 6-8 months, even when i was in school, test just blows teens up.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any of you belong to Nambla looking at a 15 yr's old body? :lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He'll probably be one of the ones on life treatment of anabolics for low test results :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can keep him, he's too old for me anyway.

You'd fit right in with the Marines man..lol

Here's one for ya...

What's better then having sex with a 16 year old Thai boy?

Two 8 year olds...Ha!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
**crickets**

:blink:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those damn Sailors! A bunch of crude degenerates they are. :dump:

Wrath31

Awards
I just posted in his tread, asking him to come over to anabolicminds and tell us his story.....
Hey, I'm late but I'm here, I didn't see your message on the other board before, maybe they deleted it before I look.

So, I'm here, if any of you got questions to ask to me. But before, I'll tell some :

I'm natural, I didn't and still don't use/used steroids, or any illegal stuffs, any drugs.
I'm actually taking this bag supps: Optimum Nutrition WHey+Casein, Animalpak, Creatine (for two weeks), taurine+BCAA complex.
I went from 127 to 210+ today in two years.
I go hard everydays, I eat big and sleep lot.

WHat I mean by ' I don't follow a strict diet ' is : ' I don't look calories, or gramms. Of curse I'm careful, eating lean tons of meat and tons of carbs, vegetables on the dinner, and I have 6 meals a day.

I'm natural. Insane hardwork and true dedication.

My workout are by instinct, I train 5 times week. I have a routine build, even if I don't follow it exactly everytime. Instinct is the key for me.

See ya
Lorenzo

( I'm bored by all the accusations of steroids, please stop it. Always the same story, pussies lifters sayin **** about me, even when they don't know me. Go hard, and your gains will be hard. **** genetics, **** steroids. )

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not soo impressive he could be lieing about age and weight...... but his size is not so impressive IMO

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw he dose not look 215 of what he claims........ i know a kid same body and weights 180

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AND one more thing pictures can always make ppl look good its the real life thing that tells who u are. D. wolf looks huge i was nxt to him and he didnt apear close as to what it hought. btw i love wolf he should get the MR.O just cuz of his small wasit alone

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and from medical viewpoint he is BS big time he is on roids if u know anything about kinesiology, bodies a&P and hormone system there is no way. arnold was on DBOL ARNOLD CMON and this kid looks similar to arnold when he was 16..... either he has really weak myostatin and is able to add massive muscle cuz of it (which is b.s. i can tell he dosent not lean enough) or he is on roids. yes genetics r big but genetics hit u later in life not at 16

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this the same kid that was on E about 2yrs ago? He was ripped to shreads then and it was NO question about juice. When his parents were asked, the reaction was pathetically obvious that thet had sold their son out to the media for a little hype and 15mins of fame ... I think there were reports that they encouraged him to take them ... I do believe that they(the parents) have profited from this 15 mins of fame ... sad, sick, situation to be in when you don't even make the decisions to use ..WOW scumbag parents is all that I can say here
If this isn't the same kid from 2hrs ago the apology to his folks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Steroids or not.. Nice progress..

Hell, I wouldn't knock this guy for juicing.. he's obviously putting in some damn hard work.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM, only you know your heart and what you have done or dont do, One thing i have learnt in the past is to be honest about who you are, that way you gain a lot more respect, keep training hard, and stay dedicated, as ozorka said, roids or not, you have worked hard.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Steroids or not.. Nice progress..

Hell, I wouldn't knock this guy for juicing.. he's obviously putting in some damn hard work.
However, if this is the kid that I am referring to then he was 12 yrs old and shreaded to the bone and ON substances, plus his parents did it to him to get paid from the whole freak show ... that's pathetic...
This is old news if it is him, I spottefd this on 2006
Reason why I keep saying if is because I don't have graphics turned on my phone at the time so I can't see the links

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
However, if this is the kid that I am referring to then he was 12 yrs old and shreaded to the bone and ON substances, plus his parents did it to him to get paid from the whole freak show ... that's pathetic...
This is old news if it is him, I spottefd this on 2006
Reason why I keep saying if is because I don't have graphics turned on my phone at the time so I can't see the links
Its not him bro.... i know who you mean but i cant think of his name, but its not him.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
AND one more thing pictures can always make ppl look good its the real life thing that tells who u are. D. wolf looks huge i was nxt to him and he didnt apear close as to what it hought. btw i love wolf he should get the MR.O just cuz of his small wasit alone
I am not sure to what you are referencing here ... explain what you are saying here...
Is he bigger than he looks on the pic or might he not be as big as the pic? I have seen vids and, when he was 12, he was pretty damn huge for that age and body

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
On his youtube homepage it says he's 24, but 7 months ago he put a vid up titled "16 yr old 214"..

:lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you think he is big check out this guy who is 21....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUDjiV5eFhQ&feature=related"]YouTube - The Best teen Bodybuilder - Aleksey Lesukov[/ame]