I need some good ideas for a tattoo.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I have one tattoo and I got it when I was 18. I want some more tattoos but I want to have some kind of meaning. The one I got when I was 18 was more of a "I just want to look like a bad ass on spring break". That's a dumb reason. What are some tattoos you have and why?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
here's a good idea for your new tattoo.... Don't get one!

but seriously, you need to search in you to find the right meaning for something like that which you will live with for the rest of your life... ask yourself where should i put a scar on my body?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Don't get one unless you really really want one.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine is in my avatar.
Dedication.
It has actually gotten me through a lot of things. If i feel like 'giving up' on certain things, i simply think to myself, i have a f.cking tattoo as a reminder.

It has gotten me out of bed to do cardio. It has made me jam that piece of chicken in my face. This sounds weak but it is the truth.

I love it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a Celtic knot and my family clan motto written in Gaelic on the inside of my left bicep. My next one will probably be something on the top of my left foot. I get everything done on my left side because I'm left-side strong.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have one tattoo and I got it when I was 18. I want some more tattoos but I want to have some kind of meaning. The one I got when I was 18 was more of a "I just want to look like a bad ass on spring break". That's a dumb reason. What are some tattoos you have and why?
"Good men die in prison, while rats get fat."

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ive' got a tribal sleeve on my left arm,a pit-bull on my outer left calf,and a english bull terrier(spuds mckenzie breed)on my outer right calf!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive' got a tribal sleeve on my left arm,a pit-bull on my outer left calf,and a english bull terrier(spuds mckenzie breed)on my outer right calf!
I have a Maltese on my forehead.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I have 9 and don't regreat a single one...I'm actually going in about 2 months to get #10...then about 3 months after that will be #11. Just make sure that what you get isn't ANYTHING that has to do with a stupid phase....and that it has meaning to you and only you. It must be something that you don't give a sh*t what other people think about it...only that you like it and believe in it.

So really...dont ask the good people here...or anywhere else for that matter, what a "good idea" is for a tattoo. You will end up with something lame, unoriginal, that doesn't mean sh*t to you. Get whatever the hell you want..and make sure ou you're cool w/ it being on you FOREVER :cheers:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I have 9 and don't regreat a single one...I'm actually going in about 2 months to get #10...then about 3 months after that will be #11. Just make sure that what you get isn't ANYTHING that has to do with a stupid phase....and that it has meaning to you and only you. It must be something that you don't give a sh*t what other people think about it...only that you like it and believe in it.

So really...dont ask the good people here...or anywhere else for that matter, what a "good idea" is for a tattoo. You will end up with something lame, unoriginal, that doesn't mean sh*t to you. Get whatever the hell you want..and make sure ou you're cool w/ it being on you FOREVER :cheers:
That is true. The only person who needs to like your tattoo is you.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i would say your childs baby portrait or have there name written in fancy cursive!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Dont write your gf's name on your piece, then try to give it to her as a suprise present while she is bent over folding laundry.