VPX sales rep about to be hammered over their new M-1-T product...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. VPX sales rep about to be hammered over their new M-1-T product...

Click here to read the thread on "Forced Rep" forum

gopro, ADMIN @ vpxsports.com, is making claims that their delivery method makes 17-alkylated oral steroids safer AND MORE EFFECTIVE. For those that want to watch the fun click the link. For those that want to participate in the festivities you'll have to register.

This should be fun...how many times do we get a chance to shove their marketing claims about 3 feet up their asses?

Chemo

2. BTW, a good catch goes to Sifu for initially engaging "gopro" and calling BS.

Chemo
    •   

3. Chemo, you're my idol

4. Sixthsense ooppss I mean Gopro has his work cut out for him.

5. Originally posted by NPursuit
    Sixthsense ooppss I mean Gopro has his work cut out for him.
    You mean BodyFx, right?

6. Originally posted by bigpetefox

You mean BodyFx, right?

Oh yes of course my bad lol

7. So, obviously VPX products not only make you huge, they split your personality..

Gotta have more than one irrational mind to buy their ****, anyway..

8. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Gotta have more than one irrational mind to buy their ****, anyway..
    And more than one income.

9. That guy is shameless. I hope that if someone gets ****ed up on their ****, they name him specifically as one of the defendants for spewing such ignorant BS.
    •   

10. Ya know, those guys are cool on that site, but most of them don't know all that much about PH/AAS. So it's easy for that clown to go over there and make them believe him.

Tear 'im up!

11. Originally posted by Jcc
    Ya know, those guys are cool on that site, but most of them don't know all that much about PH/AAS. So it's easy for that clown to go over there and make them believe him.

Tear 'im up!
    They're a new/small site.... and growing. When they have more members like this site... it'll be a lot harder to put up BS in a post and have it stand.

12. bump, you folks shouldn't miss this, prime example of the power of the internet bulletin boards and how they can serve to filter the bull****, provided you have knowledgable bros like Chemo, Bobo and others willing to call BS and whup some ass where ass whuppin' is due to protect the interests of those among us who prefer the rational, scientific, NORMAL (and most importantly more cost effective) approach to things rather than buying into all the razzle dazzle bull****.

13. This is the kind of BS I was talking about on this thread http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...threadid=11047
    Except VPX took it a step further and said there stuff is the safest. To any 16 or 17 year old trying to put on some weight for football or impress his bitch safest = can take more than the other brands = more gains quicker. In reality he will probably f*ck himself up pretty badly.

LETS ALL THANK VPX FOR SUPPLYING A REASON FOR THE BAN

14. Is it gettin hot in here? Gopros sweating like a hog. I smell Bacon!!!

Pete, you hear that? Bacon!!! UMMMMMMM....!

15. I know I shouldnt resort to name calling, but that guy is a total tool. FoRst, he blatently denied working for VPX, and now he just "changes his mind" on how the chemistry works.

16. LOFL! that is the best thread ive ever had the pleasure of experiencing, and it's not over yet.
    gotta make this one a sticky when it;s all over!

17. Well I had my childish fun....I wouldn't waste my studies on them anyway because they couldn't interpret them.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

18. Was anyone else a little disturbed at how the Mod's seemed to want to protect Sixthsense(aka BodyFX, GoPro, Idiotwithhisheaduphisass) and accused Chemo of starting ****. Not really a board I would want to be on if they want to protect shysters and possibly get someone hurt.

19. why not share your studies???? I thought the purose of forums like these are to educate????

And I read that thread of forced rep... I don't think the mods were protecting gorpro... whatever his name is. I just think they don't want any problems started which lead to personal attacks rather than good advice/info... just like the mods act here. And I never read them saying he was right anywhere there...lol.

Originally posted by custom
    I know I shouldnt resort to name calling, but that guy is a total tool. FoRst, he blatently denied working for VPX, and now he just "changes his mind" on how the chemistry works.
    Everyone there knows he works for VPX. He's posted pics of himself working at thier booth at the Mr.O Expo. Check out more than one thread on the site.

20. Originally posted by Sir Foxx
    Idiotwithhisheaduphisass)
    LOL!!

21. Originally posted by fReAkOfNaTuRe
    why not share your studies???? I thought the purose of forums like these are to educate????

And I read that thread of forced rep... I don't think the mods were protecting gorpro... whatever his name is. I just think they don't think they want any problems. I never read them saying he was right anywhere.

Everyone there knows he works for VPX. He's posted pics of himself working at thier booth at the Mr.O Expo. Check out more than one thread on the site.
    Thats because your from there. Gee a whole 1 post and its to back them up.

www.pubmed.com

Go fetch!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

22. Originally posted by fReAkOfNaTuRe
    And I read that thread of forced rep... I don't think the mods were protecting gorpro... whatever his name is. I just think they don't want any problems started which lead to personal attacks rather than good advice/info... just like the mods act here. And I never read them saying he was right anywhere there...lol.

Wrong! He would of been called out by the members to back it up and when he couldn't, he wouldn't last long. We don't need the MODS here to baby the members. We encourage people to back up what they say instead of mouthing off pure bull****.

Suck it up and grow some balls.

23. I've posted like 5-6 times on here.... and my post count doesn't increase... maybe its a bug.

I am also a member there too.. yes.

I've checked out pubmed.com a hundred times before. You didn't answer my question?

There are 10x the members on this site than on forcedrep.com. Every site was once that small... what's the deal?

24. fReAkOfNaTuRe = Idiotwithhisheaduphisass ?

25. NO!! I am not gopro!! That's one of the worst insults I've ever been a victim of!

26. Originally posted by fReAkOfNaTuRe
    I've posted like 5-6 times on here.... and my post count doesn't increase... maybe its a bug.

I am also a member there too.. yes.

I've checked out pubmed.com a hundred times before. You didn't answer my question?

There are 10x the members on this site than on forcedrep.com. Every site was once that small... what's the deal?
    Whats the deal with what?

And whats your question? What studies do you want?

I have to post studies showing 17-alpha-alkylation bypass the first mode of deactivation in the liver? Do you want a chemistry lesson in why?

Unbelievable...

Should I post a study showing the earth is round too?

27. Just checking.

28. No Problem...

29. And something's wrong with my post count... I'm posting but its not going up???

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is S-Drol about to be banned in the states?
    By Armystrong1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:16 PM
  2. ANADRAULIC STATE - PHD Study about to be released.
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. Vitamin C About to be Made Illegal in Canada!?
    By rabican in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 11:14 AM
  4. im about to be a gandpa
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 01:43 AM
  5. 17 about to be 18, just did 1st contest
    By Rippd444 in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 04:43 PM