Not a welcome reception for bush!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdOguoco_yg&feature=related"]YouTube - Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoes At Bush *Original Video*[/ame]

His final words from that trip... "All I can say he was a size 10"

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
dude, watch him dodge that first shoe,...... reminded me of the matrix or sumthin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That dude is a complete heel.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
The reporter who threw it is now a national hero :lol:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
a shoe is used to walk in camel poo, animal poo, in mud, in all the filth of the earth. Throwing it at somebody with the intent it will touch them is a complete insult. Thats like spitting at someones feet in those countries is a huge insult. And isnt it wrong if you wave with the wrong hand?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Who throws a shoe, honestly!!
I thought it was quite effective and classic, only george w could have this happen to.

it's a shame it didn't hit him between the eyes, now that would be a parting gift to be remembered

Last edited:
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
a shoe is used to walk in camel poo, animal poo, in mud, in all the filth of the earth. Throwing it at somebody with the intent it will touch them is a complete insult. Thats like spitting at someones feet in those countries is a huge insult. And isnt it wrong if you wave with the wrong hand?
it's the left hand which is the hand that's used to wipe ass

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's the left hand which is the hand that's used to wipe ass
With a shoe!!

(woud have loved to have some pics of Bush with freaking "buster brown" imprinted on his forehead.)

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU!! I mean I do appreciate the new knowledge I have about throwing a shoe being an insult, but I was waitin for someone to get what I meant!