- 12-15-2008, 07:16 PM
- 12-15-2008, 07:22 PM
I have the anniversary edition. I remember as a teenager watching it and being mesmorized.
Trip and i still laugh about some of the Ferrigno and Katz parts though.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
- 12-16-2008, 05:47 AM
I love that damn movie, I can remember watching it as a kid with my dad. I cannot wait to see it againTEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
12-16-2008, 10:29 AM
I had that movie for years. I used to watch it before I went to the gym to get pumped up. Haven't watched it lately. But, today might be a good day though.
12-16-2008, 10:51 AM
12-16-2008, 12:14 PM
i used to watch that movie religiously, i knew every bit of dialogue in every scene, i could turn the sound down and do the audio myself, accents and all
"Remember, if you're training hard,
he may be training twice as hard."
12-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Old timers? Hell this should be watched by every person to ever contemplate bodybuilding, regardless of age....its truly a classic.
12-16-2008, 01:19 PM
12-16-2008, 03:26 PM
url=http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cc00XMTIyOTkyODQ=.html ) if you can't find a copy, i'd recommend buying it off ebay or a local video store.
The 25th Anniversary DVD I brought is a good buy, it's got heaps of special features, it's got a classic "Arnold comes clean" segment.
Last edited by b unit; 12-16-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:59 PM
- By sticklegs in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2003, 11:24 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 06-10-2003, 01:17 AM
- By New Body in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2003, 01:56 AM
- By deaconbill in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2002, 08:25 PM