u ready for a real challenge? the gallon challenge

  1. u ready for a real challenge? the gallon challenge


    The gallon challenge, im shure some of you have heard of it before. It will make grown men start crying for there mommy. So, here it is, the task - Drink one gallon of milk in one hour. sound easy? yah, thats what i thought 2... but u guys are badasses right? i bet no one here can do it.

    best of luck 2 any man brave enuff 2 try it, and if u have share your story. peace


  2. if you can drink a gallon of anything without peeing you are a real man in my book....side note: a woman in california(????) died in a radio contest last year trying to do something similar to this...they had to drink as much as possible without going to the bathroom...she basically drowned herself
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    if you can drink a gallon of anything without peeing you are a real man in my book....side note: a woman in california(????) died in a radio contest last year trying to do something similar to this...they had to drink as much as possible without going to the bathroom...she basically drowned herself
    I remember that case, they were trying to win a wii in some silly game named, the DJ's got fired and sued by the girls family

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    if you can drink a gallon of anything without peeing you are a real man in my book....side note: a woman in california(????) died in a radio contest last year trying to do something similar to this...they had to drink as much as possible without going to the bathroom...she basically drowned herself
    it wasnt' milk it was water!
    board supporter

  5. Gross milk..talk about bloat and naseau

  6. One night me and my friends drank a lot at the bar and thought we should try it bad idea. Talk about a puking rally but I will tell you that I felt like I didn’t drink at all when I got up the next day I just drank a big glass of water and was good to go I even had a descent workout latter in the day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    One night me and my friends drank a lot at the bar and thought we should try it bad idea. Talk about a puking rally but I will tell you what I felt like I didnít drink at all when I got up the next day I just drank a big glass of water and was good to go I even had a descent workout latter in the day

    ummm...no offense but htis is one hangover remedy that im gonna pass on

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    I will tell you that I felt like I didnít drink at all when I got up the next day
    Because you puked out all the binge alcohol you drank?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by justing View Post
    The gallon challenge, im shure some of you have heard of it before. It will make grown men start crying for there mommy. So, here it is, the task - Drink one gallon of milk in one hour. sound easy? yah, thats what i thought 2... but u guys are badasses right? i bet no one here can do it.

    best of luck 2 any man brave enuff 2 try it, and if u have share your story. peace

    Do I win anything if I can do it?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Etomic View Post
    Because you puked out all the binge alcohol you drank?
    Im thinking thatís what happened ha ha it is defiantly on my long list of things never to do again
  11. Thumbs down


    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    Do I win anything if I can do it?
    Itís not worth it man

  12. I tried it a year ago (right after dinner) and I got within 4 ounces of finishing. I could have finished but I bet my friend 20 bucks so he was saying the most revolting **** to make me yack. Im sure I could do it post wo

  13. Well why not. I tried it a few years back. Me and 3 friends, except i only drink chovolate milk so i was mixing glasses and drinking. Nobody got passed a half gallong before chucking. I could care less about the science of it all, but it certainly was fun.

    It's certain death, but i dunno, try it before you get married??

  14. Ughh me and a bunch of my friends tried this in college. I puked so hard I blew the blood vessels out in my eyes and hurt my back.... to this day I have a hard time looking at milk
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. challenge
    By Ironloo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:11 PM
  2. The 200 Rep Challenge
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:10 PM
  3. 200 Rep Challenge
    By RenegadeRows in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 06:48 PM
  4. A Little Challenge....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 12:43 AM
Log in
Log in