u ready for a real challenge? the gallon challenge

justing

Awards
The gallon challenge, im shure some of you have heard of it before. It will make grown men start crying for there mommy. So, here it is, the task - Drink one gallon of milk in one hour. sound easy? yah, thats what i thought 2... but u guys are badasses right? i bet no one here can do it.

best of luck 2 any man brave enuff 2 try it, and if u have share your story. peace

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you can drink a gallon of anything without peeing you are a real man in my book....side note: a woman in california(????) died in a radio contest last year trying to do something similar to this...they had to drink as much as possible without going to the bathroom...she basically drowned herself

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you can drink a gallon of anything without peeing you are a real man in my book....side note: a woman in california(????) died in a radio contest last year trying to do something similar to this...they had to drink as much as possible without going to the bathroom...she basically drowned herself
I remember that case, they were trying to win a wii in some silly game named, the DJ's got fired and sued by the girls family

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
it wasnt' milk it was water!

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
One night me and my friends drank a lot at the bar :drunk:and thought we should try it bad idea.:sick: Talk about a puking rally but I will tell you that I felt like I didn’t drink at all when I got up the next day I just drank a big glass of water and was good to go I even had a descent workout latter in the day:dance:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
One night me and my friends drank a lot at the bar :drunk:and thought we should try it bad idea.:sick: Talk about a puking rally but I will tell you what I felt like I didn’t drink at all when I got up the next day I just drank a big glass of water and was good to go I even had a descent workout latter in the day:dance:

ummm...no offense but htis is one hangover remedy that im gonna pass on :thumbsup:

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
The gallon challenge, im shure some of you have heard of it before. It will make grown men start crying for there mommy. So, here it is, the task - Drink one gallon of milk in one hour. sound easy? yah, thats what i thought 2... but u guys are badasses right? i bet no one here can do it.

best of luck 2 any man brave enuff 2 try it, and if u have share your story. peace

Do I win anything if I can do it?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I tried it a year ago (right after dinner) and I got within 4 ounces of finishing. I could have finished but I bet my friend 20 bucks so he was saying the most revolting **** to make me yack. Im sure I could do it post wo

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
Well why not. I tried it a few years back. Me and 3 friends, except i only drink chovolate milk so i was mixing glasses and drinking. Nobody got passed a half gallong before chucking. I could care less about the science of it all, but it certainly was fun.

It's certain death, but i dunno, try it before you get married??

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Ughh me and a bunch of my friends tried this in college. I puked so hard I blew the blood vessels out in my eyes and hurt my back.... to this day I have a hard time looking at milk