Australia

ChaseRoy

Awards
This is most likely a long shot...but does anyone have any first hand information on Universities in Australia?  I am looking to study abroad next year.  Thanks

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
My very close friend studied Medicine there, lives there, and is now a Surgeon there, I could get his input if you want.

Bone

Awards
Seems like nothing is a long shot here................ :D

Peace

Bone

ChaseRoy

Awards
Originally posted by windwords7
My very close friend studied Medicine there, lives there, and is now a Surgeon there, I could get his input if you want.
i would most definately appreciate that.  I would be looking into going this coming July.  I am interested in finding out the best area to go to school.  The school I am attending now does not offer a study abroad program so i would need to go over there independently.  All the info. you can help me with would be great...indeed it seems nothing is a long shot!  Oh, there's gotta be a gym...I mean Lee Priest came from down under!

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by ChaseRoy
This is most likely a long shot...but does anyone have any first hand information on Universities in Australia?  I am looking to study abroad next year.  Thanks

Try Degreeinfo.com they can help!

Blindfaith

Awards
I am going to go there in 2 years to do physiotherepy at the University of Melbourne....what are you looking to study?

ChaseRoy

Awards
it is really open for me...I just want to get away.  i have fullfilled all my areas of study and all I have left are elective credits to take.  So I just want to have a good time.  I am looking for the best school to do that at.  thanks