criticism at workplace for diet

  1. criticism at workplace for diet


    anyone else get deeply criticized by some tossers at their work?

    I do. I get criticized by family too but that's a different issue.

    At work , i'm basically eating ...

    meal 2: 200g Tuna from Tin and almonds
    meal 3: chicken breast and almonds
    meal 4: chicken breast and walnuts and sometimes salad

    some critics here say crap like "that's not a fat loss diet, that's a glutton diet, you do that and you'll gain" amongst a lot of other non-sense.

    and another dude seeing what I eat noticed that i'm not eating any red meat such as pork. He goes "are u muslim?"...
    Felt like saying "no moron, i'm doing a f**** diet which doesn't involve pork"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    anyone else get deeply criticized by some tossers at their work?

    I do. I get criticized by family too but that's a different issue.

    At work , i'm basically eating ...

    meal 2: 200g Tuna from Tin and almonds
    meal 3: chicken breast and almonds
    meal 4: chicken breast and walnuts and sometimes salad

    some critics here say crap like "that's not a fat loss diet, that's a glutton diet, you do that and you'll gain" amongst a lot of other non-sense.

    and another dude seeing what I eat noticed that i'm not eating any red meat such as pork. He goes "are u muslim?"...
    Felt like saying "no moron, i'm doing a f**** diet which doesn't involve pork"
    You should have said something like "Do you see me blowing myself up in the middle of the office?"
  3. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I get made fun of at work alot for my eating habits and grocery bags of food I bring in.. what do I do? when someone says something, I look at them, flex the bicep and walk off.. actions speak louder than words and most of the people I work with are tubby bastards.
    •   
       


  4. I usually give them a sarcastic glancing over and then "Why don't you stick with what you're doing and I'll take my chances with my plan."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    anyone else get deeply criticized by some tossers at their work?

    I do. I get criticized by family too but that's a different issue.

    At work , i'm basically eating ...

    meal 2: 200g Tuna from Tin and almonds
    meal 3: chicken breast and almonds
    meal 4: chicken breast and walnuts and sometimes salad

    some critics here say crap like "that's not a fat loss diet, that's a glutton diet, you do that and you'll gain" amongst a lot of other non-sense.

    and another dude seeing what I eat noticed that i'm not eating any red meat such as pork. He goes "are u muslim?"...
    Felt like saying "no moron, i'm doing a f**** diet which doesn't involve pork"
    dude i thought pork is the other white meat not red

    every one thinks im odd cause i eat alot threw out the day but thats it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    anyone else get deeply criticized by some tossers at their work?

    I do. I get criticized by family too but that's a different issue.

    At work , i'm basically eating ...

    meal 2: 200g Tuna from Tin and almonds
    meal 3: chicken breast and almonds
    meal 4: chicken breast and walnuts and sometimes salad

    some critics here say crap like "that's not a fat loss diet, that's a glutton diet, you do that and you'll gain" amongst a lot of other non-sense.

    and another dude seeing what I eat noticed that i'm not eating any red meat such as pork. He goes "are u muslim?"...
    Felt like saying "no moron, i'm doing a f**** diet which doesn't involve pork"

    Most of the people that say stuff like that to me are either fat w/ no muscle or little skinny people w/ no muscle.

    I just look at them and say "I care about my body and health"

  7. yeah, people look at me crazy-like at work when i bring in my bag full of three meals, which look something like right now:

    1. a container of beans/corn/onions/peppers/tomato/chicken tenderloins topped with walnuts.
    2. a sport bottle of protein powder/pure cocoa powder/walnuts/milled flax
    3. a container of salmon, egg omelet and spinach
    4. a bag full of celery and carrots to snack on at meals

    And what's the guy I relieve eatin'? A hot pocket.

  8. And to the OP, you may wanna consider completing that walnut/almond protein with some legumes or seeds.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    You should have said something like "Do you see me blowing myself up in the middle of the office?"
    ....................

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    And to the OP, you may wanna consider completing that walnut/almond protein with some legumes or seeds.

    yea thnx man. Ima include some of those and try to have the salad as much as possible too for vitamins.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I get made fun of at work alot for my eating habits and grocery bags of food I bring in.. what do I do? when someone says something, I look at them, flex the bicep and walk off.. actions speak louder than words and most of the people I work with are tubby bastards.

    haha. you're right..
    i'm thinking similar now.. i hope i can get down to about 8 - 9% bodyfat 6 weeks from now. There's australia day river bbq for work where these tubbies bring their families. That way I can have revenge on them by showing their wives what abs really look like.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dommer View Post
    dude i thought pork is the other white meat not red

    every one thinks im odd cause i eat alot threw out the day but thats it

    i always thought it was red. Either way, it's quite high on saturated fat which i'm trying to minimize.

  13. Yeah, people talk sh!t to me daily about my diet. Funny thing is they are drinking a Mountain Dew and eating a doughnut while talking about MY diet.

  14. There is nothing more disgusting to me than a fat chick eating a candybar and drinking soda.

    I just want to tell her "Thats how you got fat."

  15. mmmmmm

    I don't know what type of people you guys are working with, but I never get that...well, I never get it from people to my face.

    I always get this "hey, teach me how to eat like that" or "damn, I wish i had the patience to eat that way"

    or...when i occasionally eat a slice of pizza, they all look at me like...."is he really going to eat that"...lol, I love that look....

    Everybody that I work with are pretty much cool with what i eat...I even got a pot going, for 250 bucks. Whoever loses the most weight (im not in this) will win the 250 bucks. I have about 36 people participating in it.

    The way you handle things goes a long way, personality speaks more volume than words.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  16. i dont get any criticism i just get asked all the time " how do you eat so much and not get fat " my reply is, it depends on what you eat,most of the time they order pizza,taco bell or burgers.

  17. They used to make a big deal because for a year I only brought in raw ground beef to eat with a spoon, raw sliced beef liver, raw chicken thighs, etc.......while people brought in ham sandwiches, etc...

    I just told em to mind their own business and they did....I f**king hate people, always asking questions and starring.....I would like people a lot better if they didn't have any tongues or eyes.

  18. I get the opposite from people around me usually. They tel me they don't have the willpower and admire me for what I accomplish. I have some who tease and make fun of me If I pass something up to stay on diet. But I don't diet all year round so, I get my time to eat too.

  19. The response, "Shut up, you're fat." works for pretty much everything.

    Them: Why do you eat so healthy?
    Me: Shut up, you're fat.

    Them: You need to learn to live a little!
    Me: Shut up, you're fat.

    Them: You're hot. I want your body.
    Me: Shut up, you're fat.

  20. I spend 24 hours at the firehouse with the "boys". Of nearly 70 guys I am the only one that eats like "us". Nobody really understands it, nor do they care to. I always hear the comment " Is it feeding time again"
    At home my girl thinks I am crazy and hates it cause I hardly ever eat what she eats.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic32 View Post
    I spend 24 hours at the firehouse with the "boys". Of nearly 70 guys I am the only one that eats like "us". Nobody really understands it, nor do they care to. I always hear the comment " Is it feeding time again"
    At home my girl thinks I am crazy and hates it cause I hardly ever eat what she eats.
    My bro is a firefighter, but most of the guys he works with understand me at least somewhat. They always try to get me to drink with them and I rarely ever do anymore. I'm sure they would give me a harder time if I worked at the station, but I don't.

    Some of them actually call me up for supplement and diet advice occasionaly...I don't think any of them will ever give up their beer, though.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    mmmmmm

    I don't know what type of people you guys are working with, but I never get that...well, I never get it from people to my face.

    I always get this "hey, teach me how to eat like that" or "damn, I wish i had the patience to eat that way"

    or...when i occasionally eat a slice of pizza, they all look at me like...."is he really going to eat that"...lol, I love that look....

    Everybody that I work with are pretty much cool with what i eat...I even got a pot going, for 250 bucks. Whoever loses the most weight (im not in this) will win the 250 bucks. I have about 36 people participating in it.

    The way you handle things goes a long way, personality speaks more volume than words.
    we did one of those at my work rite when i was getting ready to cut 12 peopl $50 a person i took home $700 for winning by dropping from 200 to 178lbs in 10 weeks

  23. My job is pretty good, i work at a call center and i just eat little things at my desk and my big meals on my lunch/ 15 min breaks. I have even gotten a few people, including the site GM to start a cut.. now to get them in the gym...

  24. yup get it all the time...the infamous "your eating again" line...they eventually get over it, atleast thats been my experience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my second cycle ... needs criticism
    By linus420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. Cut diet. Advice please. Criticism welcome.
    By llopezxx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:35 PM
  3. n00b here... need criticism!
    By gordon bombay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:23 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:58 AM
  5. Criticism of the Anabolic Diet
    By Marcinator in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Log in
Log in