Taller Women

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
what do you think of taller women? turn on or turn off?

Well i'm 5'8 - 5'9 and I see quite a fair few hot women who're taller (about 5'9 - 5'11 + their high heels equating 6'2).

I think they are hot but I wouldn't wana date one. For me it's quite psychological, I used to play basketball and already had the "little guy" feel, I prob wouldn't that with a relationship.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would date a woman taller than me. It just wouldn't feel right.

I would definitely bang a hot tall woman though. lol

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
Turn on :thumbsup:

but yeah i wouldn't date a woman taller than me either, i'd get all insecure cause i like to be bigger than my lady, alot bigger.. it just makes everything alot more easy :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I don't know if I could date a woman taller than me. Well, at least by a decent amount...I dated a woman that was an inch taller than I am and I didn't have a problem with that.

I like smaller, petite women...in height that is. Well, actually, as long as they're my height or shorter I don't care. I've dated lots of sizes, though. Thick, thin, muscular, tight, whatever.

It's more of a personal thing. I don't find tall women a turnoff at all, I just personally feel somewhat "overpowered" by them. I mean, how hot is it for some chick when she realizes her man has to get on his tippy-toes to kiss her?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Man, you're all nuts. I love me a tall woman. I love me a short woman, too. I just love women. Y'all got some hangups or somethin'.

Tall women are Costanza-approved:

JERRY: You know I know this sounds a little arrogant but I never thought she would find
anyone she would like better than me. Ya know, I guess I had my chance and that's
that.
GEORGE: You know what I would like to do? I would really like to have sex with a tall
woman. I mean really tall. Like a like a giant Like six five.
JERRY: Really?
GEORGE: What was the tallest woman you ever slept with?
JERRY: I don't know … six three.
GEORGE: Wow, … god! You see this is all I think about. Sleeping with a giant. It's my
life's ambition.
JERRY: So I guess it's fair to say you've set different goals for yourself than say, Thomas
Edison, Magellan, these types of people.
GEORGE: Magellan? You like Magellan?
JERRY: Oh, yeah,. My favourite explorer. Around the world. Come on.
GEORGE: Who do you like?
GEORGE: I like DeSoto.
JERRY: DeSoto? What did he do?
GEORGE: Discovered the Mississippi.
JERRY: Oh. like they wouldn't have found that anyway.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're talking about dating, though, man. Could you have a serious relationship with a woman much taller than you?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
We're talking about dating, though, man. Could you have a serious relationship with a woman much taller than you?
My highschool sweety was about two inches taller than me. She was all legs n' posterior, my favorite stuff. Lemme try to imagine a woman whose, say, a half a foot taller than me.......Hold on, I'm standing and imagining.

I think I could go as high as five inches. That's it, though. I couldn't date me a 7-footer.

j4ever

Awards
smaller women are more of a turn on for me between 5-5.2 hell i even go 4.11 but anything over 5.5 i really dont care for,im 6' by the way.

dpfisher

I like women smaller than me but I don't care if she's taller than me. If she outweighs me then it might be an issue.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
My highschool sweety was about two inches taller than me. She was all legs n' posterior, my favorite stuff. Lemme try to imagine a woman whose, say, a half a foot taller than me.......Hold on, I'm standing and imagining.

I think I could go as high as five inches. That's it, though. I couldn't date me a 7-footer.

A lot of tall women are definitely hot. Damn hot and tempting, with the long legs and the slim body. But in terms of actually having a proper relationship(not just sex), I just wouldn't have one with a taller woman. I guess I have my hangups lol.

But yea, it's interesting how many others on here see it a similar way as I do.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm having this same problem. I'm 5'8", and this girl I'm talkin to is 5'11".

In the end, it doesn't matter, because I'm a guy. :) But i do prefer a more petite figure

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
ha bet she dont look like that now that was taken in 99''

as for height i couldn't care but the sex is better if the chick is shorter

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Studies show shorter women have more sex and get married more often than taller women, vice versa is true in men.

Nature seems to prefer average traits, including heights in females(5'0"-5'7" Depending on race) they aren't environment specific but they are the best at adapting/survival and reproduction.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've dated 1 woman taller than me and it didn't bother me except in bed... It takes a lot of the positions out of the line-up if she's too much taller lol

tattoopierced1

I'd s#it if I saw a hot woman taller than me. Closest I got, was I dated a girl that was 6'4"

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've dated 1 woman taller than me and it didn't bother me except in bed... It takes a lot of the positions out of the line-up if she's too much taller lol
What are you talking about?

They can still deep throat and take it doggie just fine, that's all that matters! :D

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'9" on a good day. Dating a girl a smidge over 5'10"...but who wears 3" heals EVERYDAY. I used to have the same "I won't date a chick taller than me" attitude until I met her. Lets just say she works out at least 4 times a week...only weighs 125 lbs. D@MN FOOKIN HOT!!!

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
try it, i love it

i'm 6foot and my soon to be fiance' is 5'9". give it a shot.

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
Reminds me of the old adage: when you're nose-to-nose your toes are in it; when you're toes-to-toes your nose is in it.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
For me, dating maybe a turn off. But banging a tall girl sounds like fun!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would date a woman taller than me. It just wouldn't feel right.

I would definitely bang a hot tall woman though. lol
I would definitely never date a woman taller than me...for one simple reason...that would be F*cking freaky considering I am 6'4". I have a great woman though and the funny thing is...she's as feisty as they come and all of 5'2"...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started dating for the first time in 12 years, and the woman is 5'10". Most certainly a turn on. I am barely 6', but I like the face to face aspect

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'8" and seeing a girl whos 5'11". I figure thats only 3", as long as she's not in heels. I usually date shorter girls than me, but we'll see what happens with this one. Tall blondes = :thumbsup:

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely never date a woman taller than me...for one simple reason...that would be F*cking freaky considering I am 6'4". I have a great woman though and the funny thing is...she's as feisty as they come and all of 5'2"...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

little pocket rocket, you gotta luv em

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not that attracted to taller females. I mean there are some that are just jaw dropping hot but i like to stick to the 5ft-5'5 range. i like them near a foot shorter than me =)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I dont care about height either way.I just like them curvy and "thick". A lot of taller women tend to be slender with a "model" type figure which I dont care for, but if she's tall and thick, we can roll just fine.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont care about height either way.I just like them curvy and "thick". A lot of taller women tend to be slender with a "model" type figure which I dont care for, but if she's tall and thick, we can roll just fine.
I have to agree with you here. Tall women can't pull off the thick look very well. It just turns into "a lot of woman" when they are tall. It just doesn't look right.

5' to 5'5" pulls of the thick looks very well.

5'4" - 5'9" can pull of the fitness/athletic look perfectly

5'10" + needs a thin/slender look

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with you here. Tall women can't pull off the thick look very well. It just turns into "a lot of woman" when they are tall. It just doesn't look right.

5' to 5'5" pulls of the thick looks very well.

5'4" - 5'9" can pull of the fitness/athletic look perfectly

5'10" + needs a thin/slender look
good post..beyond 5'7 they tend to have a hard time with the curvy/thick look and start to look just plain BIG. Some have the genetics with the taller height but they're hard to find.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Daaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuuumn. Google "tallest woman in the world" and check the images. I'd hit the two in the skirts, even though they are VERY TALL. Damn. Shet's crazy.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Daaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuuumn. Google "tallest woman in the world" and check the images. I'd hit the two in the skirts, even though they are VERY TALL. Damn. Shet's crazy.
could be fun...giving oral without having to kneel down could be interesting.:thumbsup:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
lol...... wow, i'm glad i'm not the weird one out on this. Most will screw a taller woman but not date one.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
lol...... wow, i'm glad i'm not the weird one out on this. Most will screw a taller woman but not date one.
screw but not date..sort of like putting the cart before the horse isn't it?:icon_lol:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
nice to see this thread being that i am 6'0......lol guess thats why i am single men's complex on taller women!!!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
nice to see this thread being that i am 6'0......lol guess thats why i am single men's complex on taller women!!!
of course there's the idea that tall women will only date men who are even taller than they are. Do 6'0 women date shorter men than her, or even the same height..?