I have to split all my cutting supps w/ my GF.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
My gf is into bodybuilding. She hits the weights and does cardio. Her diet is not the best but I digress. Anyway here is the deal, when I order any type of supplement for weight loss she wants some of it too. No, my gf is not fat but like 99% of women in the US she thinks she is. So I end up halving all of my cutting supps w/ her.

That ends my rant for the day.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I feel for you. My wife is always dipping into my ephedrine and she is ripped.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
well better to share with her than to have a fat wife

size

Awards
  • Established
Sexual favors on demand for stealing your stuff. That would be my condition. ;)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Better than my situation. My girl is one of those "all supplements will kill you" people. I hide all my supps under my bed. Call me a bitch, but id rather her be happy, than have to her crying and talk about about how one day my (or our) kids are gonna come out fucked up. I've tried to explain to her that I know what I'm doing and before I take anything I research it, but it goes in one ear and out the other.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by size
Sexual favors on demand for stealing your stuff. That would be my condition. ;)
Good idea!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
My GF has just started to open up to supps recently, after being one of the "all supps will kill you types (thanks to me). Now..... well now I noticed I'm paying for both of ours' it seems, lol. :mad: :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My GF bought me tren :D

size

Awards
  • Established
A present for my "x" was anavar. she liked it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I need me one of those girls.....

ManBeast

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wife used to complain about all my supps cluttering up the kitchen. One day she came home with some "Dexatrim Natural Ephedra Free" crap. I threw it out and ordered her some vasopro and caffeine tabs. That's how it started. After a few weeks she was using ECY, clen, Lipoderm-Y, and even the anarchy stack! She lost about 30lbs, and now she's a little too skinny (went from a D to a small C!).

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I can't have any thermogenics in the house without my wife digging into them. I finally broke down & got her a bottle of Vasopro for herself.

She's one of those "supplements are bad" people, but not ephedra for some reason. I hide all my PHs & research chems, but still have a cabinet full of Sups she's constantly complaining about.

I don't think she knows what PHs are, she just knows not to touch me when I'm rubbing "my lotion" on, lol. She never really asked what it is.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
bobo you shitting me? does she have a sister by chance that isn't taken? ;)

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
My wife orders her own supps and doesnt even bother to where undies when Im on TEST.:D :D :saw:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bobo you shitting me? does she have a sister by chance that isn't taken? ;)
Sorry, 4 brothers :D

There is a reason she can put up with me.

Shmoo

Awards
I feel for you. My wife is always dipping into my ephedrine and she is ripped.
At least your wife is ripped, mine is always dipping into to mine and she aint ripped, she can`t stick to a prober diet, I have to hide the **** from her.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Shmoo

At least your wife is ripped, mine is always dipping into to mine and she aint ripped, she can`t stick to a prober diet, I have to hide the **** from her.
The part that pisses me off is she practically lives on frozen yogurt, peanut butter, and graham cracker sticks.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
haha girls at college have a hard time putting up with me on m1t. i don't rage, but i'm very irratable and seem to get upset very easily. anyone else have this happen?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I end up halving all of my cutting supps w/ her.
Hey man,i guess its better to have your girl digging into your cutting supps than your bulking supps.

khafra

Awards
Heh, girl stealing your AAS=time to get a new girl.
I stuck around with one who liked ephedra--and an ice cream sundae every day, and hated exercise, for 3 years. Finally upgraded to doesn't mind supps or exercise. Maybe not quite our resident keto klown's girl, but I bet she'd buy me Tren if I put it on my Christmas list.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Keto Klown... I love it :D

ManBeast