Strange......

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Strange......


    I neg someone, perhaps I didn't agree with the comment and I get this in a private message.

    whey did you neg me? did you read the whole thread?p.m me back,brah! i never been negged before,p.m mw back or i will neg,you every chance i get!


    Discuss.


  2. who who who who who
    •   
       


  3. First person to correctly guess it will get an e-hug from me, the one and only Dr. Packenwood (not a real Dr.)

  4. Sorry, man....I was kidding.


    /negged
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. someone is prejudice and doesn't like neggers.

  6. what up, negga?!

  7. my negga.

  8. someone post that South PArk Wheel of Fortune pic.


    "PEople who annoy you"

    /Neggers
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    someone post that South PArk Wheel of Fortune pic.


    "PEople who annoy you"

    /Neggers
    only if i get something free for it?!!?!!?!
    OR ILL NEG YOU!!!

  10. negging, i reserve for absolutely terrible information that was geared towards unmotivating, or steering someone in an obviously wrong direction without apparent concern.

    if i disagree, i'll post why i disagree in the thread. i've only negged two people, and both of them are now banned
    •   
       


  11. Cmon you negger lovers. You can guess who it is. I've been negged 4 times now. I think thats called abuse when someone does it arbitrarily isn't it?

  12. no hard feelins toward the guy.. but.. bslick?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    no hard feelins toward the guy.. but.. bslick?
    That's what I was gonna say.

  14. I need more people to make a guess. Either by deduction, or reasoning, which ever method you choose. Like I said I have a big fluffy e-hug here to give away.

  15. Was it....SATAN!!???!???
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I need more people to make a guess. Either by deduction, or reasoning, which ever method you choose. Like I said I have a big fluffy e-hug here to give away.
    Hug my big fluffy NUTZ!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I need more people to make a guess. Either by deduction, or reasoning, which ever method you choose. Like I said I have a big fluffy e-hug here to give away.

    i don't want to!

    /negged



  18. that was a joke by the way.

    seriously, the only person that i know that could recharge his negs that fast was boxmeman, and he's gone.

  19. /fixed




    Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Hug my big fluffy NUTZ!!!

    Adams
    Perhaps I will.

  21. Irrelevant.. or is it?


  22. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Irrelevant.. or is it?

    Its like Grimace but yellow.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    Its like Grimace but yellow.
    grimace isn't that fat.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    That's what I was gonna say.
    Only person to neg me is Rugger. Yep, got a neg because I sought advice.

  25. PistonPump. I got nothing against the guy, but i dont think he fits the why you would neg description.I just searched post for "brah" and turned...

    Hoomgar
    PistonPump
    Tim ( the AX rep i think)
    and a few others but some where sayingit in a joking way. The first 2 i noticed used it in a regular way..

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    PistonPump. I got nothing against the guy, but i dont think he fits the why you would neg description.I just searched post for "brah" and turned...

    Hoomgar
    PistonPump
    Tim ( the AX rep i think)
    and a few others but some where sayingit in a joking way. The first 2 i noticed used it in a regular way..
    Tim is a good guy.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Only person to neg me is Rugger. Yep, got a neg because I sought advice.

    You mean from when you posted this as the first post in a thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Epistane won't cause gyno?
    Yeah probably. Just rereading that thread and watching you sour up over people trying to help you made me laugh.

    Here it is, you may also enjoy rereading it:
    Epistane

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You mean from when you posted this as the first post in a thread?


    Yeah probably. Just rereading that thread and watching you sour up over people trying to help you made me laugh.

    Here it is, you may also enjoy rereading it:
    Epistane
    It is a very enjoyable read, and I suggest everyone check it out.

    It's still an uncalled for neg.

  29. Have another
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. strange GMS from nutra?
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:46 PM
  2. Strange Protocol?
    By ironbutt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:57 AM
  3. Strange wilderness
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 11:42 AM
  4. Strange New Hobby......
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 12:10 PM
Log in
Log in