if you had a supplement company...

  1. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    if you had a supplement company...


    what would you name it?

    What kind of products would you make?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    MuscleRod

    Edible bcaa/eaa infused dental dams
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,510
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    what would you name it?

    What kind of products would you make?
    RPN

    The highest quality, most innovative things in existence.

    Either that or dat dere nano cell-tech.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    a quality weightgainer. complex carbs 75g + fast carbs 25g + quad protein sources 50g of egg/whey/hemp/casein.

    Destiny Labs - Beastmode.
  5. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1073
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    RPN

    The highest quality, most innovative things in existence.

    Either that or dat dere nano cell-tech.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,510
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    a quality weightgainer. complex carbs 75g + fast carbs 25g + quad protein sources 50g of egg/whey/hemp/casein.

    Destiny Labs - Beastmode.
    Don't hear many reviews on the hemp protein. How do you like it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't hear many reviews on the hemp protein. How do you like it?
    i mix it with everything else, so i can't really taste the difference.

    the only reason is that all the proteins have a different amino acid profile, and i know only a certain amount of any given protein will be absorbed (from a single source), so by mixing it, along with casein, which studies suggest helps increase absorption, plus the cholesterol from the eggs would make this a good addition to anyones arsenal.

    and i trust you know more than me about cholesterol

    a quality weight gainer, to my knowledge, just isn't out there yet. so i'm stuck making my own.

    i'll tell you this much dsade, once i figured out how to train, and massively tweaking my diet, i've added 40% to my starting weight - naturally.

    this product, in my mind, would put newbies on the right track to growth. it at least helped me to a great degree.
  8. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i mix it with everything else, so i can't really taste the difference.

    the only reason is that all the proteins have a different amino acid profile, and i know only a certain amount of any given protein will be absorbed (from a single source), so by mixing it, along with casein, which studies suggest helps increase absorption, plus the cholesterol from the eggs would make this a good addition to anyones arsenal.

    and i trust you know more than me about cholesterol

    a quality weight gainer, to my knowledge, just isn't out there yet. so i'm stuck making my own.

    i'll tell you this much dsade, once i figured out how to train, and massively tweaking my diet, i've added 40% to my starting weight - naturally.

    this product, in my mind, would put newbies on the right track to growth. it at least helped me to a great degree.
    i was interested in hemp protein for awhile but its fairly expensive.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  9. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i was interested in hemp protein for awhile but its fairly expensive.
    10.99 at trueprotein. not too bad.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best supplement company
    By Dazer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:11 AM
  2. Supplement Company
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:05 AM
  3. Ever want a supplement company job? i do
    By jomi822 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in