if you had a supplement company...
- 11-14-2008, 12:31 PM
- 11-14-2008, 12:58 PM
11-14-2008, 01:14 PM
11-14-2008, 01:19 PM
a quality weightgainer. complex carbs 75g + fast carbs 25g + quad protein sources 50g of egg/whey/hemp/casein.
Destiny Labs - Beastmode.
11-14-2008, 01:20 PM
11-14-2008, 01:23 PM
11-14-2008, 01:33 PM
the only reason is that all the proteins have a different amino acid profile, and i know only a certain amount of any given protein will be absorbed (from a single source), so by mixing it, along with casein, which studies suggest helps increase absorption, plus the cholesterol from the eggs would make this a good addition to anyones arsenal.
and i trust you know more than me about cholesterol
a quality weight gainer, to my knowledge, just isn't out there yet. so i'm stuck making my own.
i'll tell you this much dsade, once i figured out how to train, and massively tweaking my diet, i've added 40% to my starting weight - naturally.
this product, in my mind, would put newbies on the right track to growth. it at least helped me to a great degree.
11-14-2008, 01:36 PM
11-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 50Last Post: 04-27-2015, 10:05 PM
- By bechsgaard in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:26 AM
- By Mass Monkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-13-2013, 11:43 AM
- By madds87 in forum SupplementsReplies: 175Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:01 PM
- By Pzough in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:31 AM