Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would you name it?

What kind of products would you make?
RPN

The highest quality, most innovative things in existence.

Either that or dat dere nano cell-tech.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
a quality weightgainer. complex carbs 75g + fast carbs 25g + quad protein sources 50g of egg/whey/hemp/casein.

Destiny Labs - Beastmode.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a quality weightgainer. complex carbs 75g + fast carbs 25g + quad protein sources 50g of egg/whey/hemp/casein.

Destiny Labs - Beastmode.
Don't hear many reviews on the hemp protein. How do you like it?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Don't hear many reviews on the hemp protein. How do you like it?
i mix it with everything else, so i can't really taste the difference.

the only reason is that all the proteins have a different amino acid profile, and i know only a certain amount of any given protein will be absorbed (from a single source), so by mixing it, along with casein, which studies suggest helps increase absorption, plus the cholesterol from the eggs would make this a good addition to anyones arsenal.

and i trust you know more than me about cholesterol :)

a quality weight gainer, to my knowledge, just isn't out there yet. so i'm stuck making my own.

i'll tell you this much dsade, once i figured out how to train, and massively tweaking my diet, i've added 40% to my starting weight - naturally.

this product, in my mind, would put newbies on the right track to growth. it at least helped me to a great degree.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i mix it with everything else, so i can't really taste the difference.

the only reason is that all the proteins have a different amino acid profile, and i know only a certain amount of any given protein will be absorbed (from a single source), so by mixing it, along with casein, which studies suggest helps increase absorption, plus the cholesterol from the eggs would make this a good addition to anyones arsenal.

and i trust you know more than me about cholesterol :)

a quality weight gainer, to my knowledge, just isn't out there yet. so i'm stuck making my own.

i'll tell you this much dsade, once i figured out how to train, and massively tweaking my diet, i've added 40% to my starting weight - naturally.

this product, in my mind, would put newbies on the right track to growth. it at least helped me to a great degree.
i was interested in hemp protein for awhile but its fairly expensive.