Help a virgin lose it

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's screwed (not literally), but i helped his cause anyway.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Meh..

is sex that important?

HELL YES! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he is getting like ~15 views every 2 minutes or so. Not too shabby.
I would bet he's going to be her b*tch for a month when all is said and done.

However, hopefully he gets a piece of azz, lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"I've always been a shy guy, and as time passed I just got too old."

WTF, that is a pathetic outlook. He needs a kick in the pants and a book on confidence, wow.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

WTF, that is a pathetic outlook. He needs a kick in the pants and a book on confidence, wow.
I think they should both just get trashed, and have a drunken screw on new years regardless. :lol:

Nothing like some good old drunk sex baby!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think they should both just get trashed, and have a drunken screw on new years regardless. :lol:

Nothing like some good old drunk sex baby!!
Then with the baby on the way from the drunken rump, he'll have to do whatever she wants for the rest of his life, not just for one month. :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a waste of sperm and egg that guy is.
Virgin, at 25? I've heard of people like him before, I think they're called ghey.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then with the baby on the way from the drunken rump, he'll have to do whatever she wants for the rest of his life, not just for one month. :lol:
Exactly, lol! A double edged sword! :lol:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is she gonna care if she has to screw him or not? 2 pump chump, if he even gets THAT far. He won't be able to look his 'friend' in the eye ever again.

I do agree with him though, he is WAY too old. Just take himself out of the game right now. He will become that douchebag dude that all women b!tch about, sh!t normal dudes got over when they were 14 or 15...

:icon_lol:

Dude needs to be ridiculed, not encouraged.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Hold up now. What's wrong with him being a virgin? It doesn't make him a bad person, only unsuccessful.

For instance, what about a priest who has taken a vow of abstinence (hold the little boy jokes)? He's not a bad person because he decides to abstain from sex.

Don't get me wrong, I love sex as much as the next guy. But just because you haven't had it doesn't make you a terrible person or a weird person. My best friend is 22 now, and he's still a virgin. He hasn't had a girlfriend yet, but he's a normal guy that wouldn't stand out in a crowd.

I'm just surprised by the ignorance in this thread.

/rant

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I hear you Nabisco, I'm just irritated at the guy's outlook. "If I don't get 5mil hits then I should just quit."

The guy is unmotivated and yet he's also disappointed in his lack of a love life, which is self-inflicted.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hold up now. What's wrong with him being a virgin? It doesn't make him a bad person, only unsuccessful.

For instance, what about a priest who has taken a vow of abstinence (hold the little boy jokes)? He's not a bad person because he decides to abstain from sex.

Don't get me wrong, I love sex as much as the next guy. But just because you haven't had it doesn't make you a terrible person or a weird person. My best friend is 22 now, and he's still a virgin. He hasn't had a girlfriend yet, but he's a normal guy that wouldn't stand out in a crowd.

/rant
This is a prime example of the lack tolerance to others' opinions.
Ignorance is a strong word to just throw around because you disagree with some of our views/opinions.
To each his own, right?
Whatever, man.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

/rant

Not ignorance at all, he's a virgin, but not for lack of 'want', by his own admission. If he were making a choice that's his own deal...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, yet in this society drinking, sex, and knowledge of sports seems to define manhood. Very sad.

People ask me about sports, I say "sorry, I don't care enough to follow to the detail you do" they look at me like i'm less of a man yet I tower over them and my arms are 3x the size of theirs...sigh..

/rant
A kinder, gentler gixxer??

I don't follow sports one damn bit. But I do like sex and this guy is sort of in the 'prime of his life' to get some decent ass. I will feel worse for him when he is 35 looking back at what he 'could have had' when he's married to the first piece that gives it up to him.

His life, not mine, what the hell do I care, other than I think he's an even bigger tool for putting the 'challenge' out there on the internet...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
A kinder, gentler gixxer??

I don't follow sports one damn bit. But I do like sex and this guy is sort of in the 'prime of his life' to get some decent ass. I will feel worse for him when he is 35 looking back at what he 'could have had' when he's married to the first piece that gives it up to him.

His life, not mine, what the hell do I care, other than I think he's an even bigger tool for putting the 'challenge' out there on the internet...
Well said Xod. Whenever it finally happens for this poor kid (really not a kid anymore) he's probably gonna see it's not what he thought it was. "Pussy on a pedestal," as a wise man once said. In his 30's and 40's I suspect he will definitely be looking back at 'all that could have been.'

Regardless, I hope the dude gets some tail.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Virgin, at 25? I've heard of people like him before, I think they're called ghey.
That's funny,,... and he'll never make it!!!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I don't give much of a shiz about sports either.. Don't get me wrong, when my team is winning, I'm with everyone else yellin' and carryin' on.. but that's the extent of my professional sports interest...

MassBuilda123

Awards
I was 14.. and lost it at church upstairs in the choir room.. you either like pussy or not bro.. and if you do.. then ****in' man up and go talk to a *****.. they all want someone's ****

MassBuilda123

Awards
In addendum, my friends neighbor wants my jock and he won't go for her because he's "nervous" so I stopped talking to em and I'm going over there in an hour or so.. cuz you know.. sex is just another chore to me.. but it's one of those.. fun to do chores that you just can't wait for! it's a bonus.. so to the virgin.. just go out.. and GET SOME!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does this post make no sense? specifically the bold part.

let me see if I understood this: your friends neighbor wants you, but he won't go get her and bring her over to your place? is that what you're trying to say?

Not just you...

:frustrate

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
The guy is an idiot.

1. He isn't gonna win the bet
2. Even if he did win the bet, he's going to get 10 - 20 secondsof enjoyment at best in exchange for the countless hours he spent making the site and following up on it.

I don't have any problem with people who abstain until they are married or whatever. But this guy isn't one of them.

I have a sneaking suspicion that his favorite store is Frye's Electronics and he likely plays World of Warcraft everyday. He probably hasn't showered in a week, and smells like a sour onion.

Just my guess, hope that doesn't offend anyone.

MassBuilda123

Awards
Is it just me or does this post make no sense? specifically the bold part.

let me see if I understood this: your friends neighbor wants you, but he won't go get her and bring her over to your place? is that what you're trying to say?
My friend has a hot neighbor who wants my jock.
He won't go after her because he gets nervous around her.. I guess she intimidates him.
I told him if he wasn't going to **** her I might as well step in.. so that's exactly what I did. I didn't invite her over to my house.. I went over to hers.

Still confused? My friend lives down the street from me and we always see his hot neighbor around and I've invited her a couple of times over to smoke a bowl with us and just hang out.. and I figure he'd talk to her but he just gets all quiet on me. So her and I are the only ones talking n ****. I figure we have something in common.. we both like sex. I did him a favor and ****ed her.. in hopes that he can later man up and do the same thing instead of being a little ***** and backing out. So now I'm over there every day or every other day or whenever I feel the urge to sperm on a *****.. and he's pissed about it. Is this my fault?

:pose:

I was thinking of taking pictures of her or make a sex tape and post it on here but I don't know if that's allowed. Wouldn't wanna get banned lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I did him a favor and ****ed her.. in hopes that he can later man up and do the same thing instead of being a little ***** and backing out.
I'm more confused now...

How does that help your friend?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thats how I help all my friends... lay out their women... to show how much of a tramp they really are.

Adams
Ah ok, kinda taking the p*ssy off a pedestal...kinda. I gotcha.

MassBuilda123

Awards
I'm more confused now...

How does that help your friend?
It doesn't lol but it gets me laid! C'mon now! Let's put it this way. I was the one that invited her over to his house.. a couple of times! I invited her in thinking he was going to talk to her, take her up to his room.. and I was going to be the perv with the video camera and all.. but he froze up every single time. I helped in a way by bringing the chick into his house.. but I can't hold his hand and tell em what else to do. I just told him to be his self.. and to just talk to her like he would anyone else! I've seen him talk to girls.. but I haven't seen him **** up this bad. Yeah she's a hot ass milf with a 5 year old.. but she's chill and easy to talk to.. and it was an easy lay for me. I don't know what else I could of done.. what would you have done?

She invited us both over to her house and he didn't show up.. even told me he wasn't going to. You think I was going to bail? **** NO! I wanted ass.. and that's what I got!

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe this is even a thread. But to be honest, I bet your "friend" probably has a different opinion about how she looks or where she has been.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't lol but it gets me laid! C'mon now! Let's put it this way. I was the one that invited her over to his house.. a couple of times! I invited her in thinking he was going to talk to her, take her up to his room.. and I was going to be the perv with the video camera and all.. but he froze up every single time. I helped in a way by bringing the chick into his house.. but I can't hold his hand and tell em what else to do. I just told him to be his self.. and to just talk to her like he would anyone else! I've seen him talk to girls.. but I haven't seen him **** up this bad. Yeah she's a hot ass milf with a 5 year old.. but she's chill and easy to talk to.. and it was an easy lay for me. I don't know what else I could of done.. what would you have done?

She invited us both over to her house and he didn't show up.. even told me he wasn't going to. You think I was going to bail? **** NO! I wanted ass.. and that's what I got!

LOL

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
you know im just throwing this out there, and this is strictly hypothetical "what if" you are the friend, and the other dude is actually getting laid and you just really want to know how we feel about the whole thing? just saying man, cause if it were you you wouldn't be caring as much i don't think, as the old saying goes "you snooze, you lose"

i have come prepared and i quote "you claim to be a player, but he fu*ked yo' neighbour. he bust on big Bit*hes, and you fu*ked for life"

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i cant understand half the posts in this thread

MassBuilda123

Awards
you know im just throwing this out there, and this is strictly hypothetical "what if" you are the friend, and the other dude is actually getting laid and you just really want to know how we feel about the whole thing? just saying man, cause if it were you you wouldn't be caring as much i don't think, as the old saying goes "you snooze, you lose"

i have come prepared and i quote "you claim to be a player, but he fu*ked yo' neighbour. he bust on big Bit*hes, and you fu*ked for life"
There's no "what ifs" I'm getting different girls everyday.. and he's still hitting the same ***** for 3 years complaining about getting different women but not doing something about it.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established

BRAVO...your friend is a closet homo!

dommer

Banned
Awards

no he needs to stop putting the pussy on a pedistal

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that if you don't use it you loose it?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I just checked the site, the guys never going to make it!he ain't even on 400k yet!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he's gonna be a lil slave for a month, and remain a virgin, dam. Virgin slave, thats just no good.

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
haha that's some funny **** man.

jesus, this guy's a tool if he were for real he would've gotten hammered at some party, and yes he probably would've woken up next to a mud beast the next morning, but hey it would've done the job.. :lol: