ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!! But so true....

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What db, didn't like it? Actually the info in there is pretty much true.. I have done the chicken farming in the large houses where you have 65k of birds in a 300 x 75 house... nasty smell... to say the least

db682

Awards
  • Established
I liked it, Just thought it was kinda weird. Wasnt expecting an anti-meat plant ad. I really dont care where my meat comes from as long as its on the table when I want it. I loves my meats! :D

db

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL db, I hear ya on just wantin my meat on the table when I want it, but the health conditions in those places are truly atrocious, and they always have been. Anyone interested in more information on what went on in slaughterhouses should read "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

ManBeast

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Most of it is true, but when you click the link they take you to a page with some more links and one of them is some bullshit on irradiated food. Total bullshit.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Been buying freerange chicken and eggs for years, its truly disturbing what happens in the production places. Maybe its just me but I think the freerange tastes better anyway.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
my main concern was and is with the amount of antibiotics that are included in food for the livestock..

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
my main concern was and is with the amount of antibiotics that are included in food for the livestock..
. . . .and other things like steroids to make them grow faster. (Yes, I know some of you will not care. :D ) Still, our food supply could be much better, and this presentation was well done and quite accurate.

khafra

Awards
I like the free steroids in my milk, but the antibiotics I could do without.

Beta BBer

Awards
wasn't expecting to see this here! i actually saw this first in class this week in my "ethics, public policy, and agriculture" class. probably the most entertaining educational material ive seen in a while.