Definition of 'Cluster F*ck'

  1. Definition of 'Cluster F*ck'


    A compariot of mine outlined the perfect definition that I felt some would appreciate:

    There are 10 guys in a room with a beautiful woman buck naked and spead eagle on the bed.

    The lady asks for the f*cking of her life but at that moment the lights go out…

    Now everybody is pretty sure that they are f*ckin’ and everybody is pretty sure they are getting f*cked; just no one knows who they are f*cking and who is f*cking them.


  2. That's the kind of situation where you play odd's and evens to determine the unlucky ****er who gets terrible tenths, or split the group into three gang bang squads which still leaves the hapless 10th man.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    That's the kind of situation where you play odd's and evens to determine the unlucky ****er who gets terrible tenths, or split the group into three gang bang squads which still leaves the hapless 10th man.
    I like your thinking, but it appears you're assuming there's some sort of organisation involved...
    •   
       


  4. It is, if you want to avoid crossing the beams, Ghostbusters said that could turn out bad.

  5. LOL, everyone is screwed

  6. She couldnt have been that great if you could mistake a man for her. imo


    Definite lack of communication going on in that room.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post


    Definite lack of communication going on in that room.
    Even with everyone's antenna up!

    You're still not sure if you're connecting to the right receiver!

  8. I think Jakellpet has been looking/experimenting too much with the DICKtionary..........

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Even with everyone's antenna up!

    You're still not sure if you're connecting to the right receiver!
    Connected yes, just plugged into the wrong station.

    bunch a ***s if you ask me

  10. If for some odd f**king reason, beyond my f**king comprehension, I'm ever to find myself in this situation when the lights go out, I'll start screaming:

    "I have scissors mutherfucckers and I'm not afraid to use em, get the f**k back!"

    I'll start cutting air and moving towards people....hehe....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    Connected yes, just plugged into the wrong station.

    bunch a ***s if you ask me
    ***s, deviants, necrophiliacs etc make the world a brighter place

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    If for some odd f**king reason, beyond my f**king comprehension, I'm ever to find myself in this situation when the lights go out, I'll start screaming:

    "I have scissors mutherfucckers and I'm not afraid to use em, get the f**k back!"

    I'll start cutting air and moving towards people....hehe....
    ROFL, that made my night better

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    If for some odd f**king reason, beyond my f**king comprehension, I'm ever to find myself in this situation when the lights go out, I'll start screaming:

    "I have scissors mutherfucckers and I'm not afraid to use em, get the f**k back!"

    I'll start cutting air and moving towards people....hehe....
    You we're in that situation - I saw it on YouTube

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    If for some odd f**king reason, beyond my f**king comprehension, I'm ever to find myself in this situation when the lights go out, I'll start screaming:

    "I have scissors mutherfucckers and I'm not afraid to use em, get the f**k back!"

    I'll start cutting air and moving towards people....hehe....
    Oh that made me cringe. Just imagine the snip of the scissors on your soft tub steak





    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ***s, deviants, necrophiliacs etc make the world a brighter place
    "Here at globogym, we understand that things like uglyness and fatness,are genetic disorders, like balness, and nocrophilia!"
    I have nothing against gays, except the flamboyant ones. that sh!t's obnoxious.
    But I will say I am thankful for the jokes they have provided me with. Gay humor has enriched my life and I cant thank them enough for their hilarious behavior
    If they can take a di(k, they can take a joke.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    "Here at globogym, we understand that things like uglyness and fatness,are genetic disorders, like balness, and nocrophilia!"
    I have nothing against gays, except the flamboyant ones. that sh!t's obnoxious.
    But I will say I am thankful for the jokes they have provided me with. Gay humor has enriched my life and I cant thank them enough for their hilarious behavior
    If they can take a di(k, they can take a joke.
    Funny you should mention GloboGym - I watched that movie just the other day - priceless!

  16. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jakellpet again.
    SFW and GFH

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jakellpet again.
    You're as sick and twisted as I am Inarius.

    Not quite up to Omen's level of depravity - that's something to aspire to.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jakellpet again.
    You're as sick and twisted as I am Inarius.

    Not quite up to Omen's level of depravity - that's something we all should aspire to.

  19. Howdy, mate?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You're as sick and twisted as I am Inarius.

    Not quite up to Omen's level of depravity - that's something we all should aspire to.
    haha making our way to the top!
    SFW and GFH
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5x5 vs cluster training
    By jtterrible in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Help with definition
    By ABNRanger in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:15 PM
  3. What Should I take for Mass and Definition?
    By TonyBSRT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:49 AM
  4. The Definition of a Douche Bag
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 03:56 AM
Log in
Log in