Have you ever seen a fatty hide a hot dog in her mouth? Its amazing!! :sick:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me be clear - not saying there is anything wrong, unbecoming, unattractive or that I have not spent very good times with overweight women.

The joke is directed at the males who brag otherwise and not intended for those same males to post vulgar, distasteful or statements otherwise that objectify or degrade women.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
based on my druken past, i may have helped contribute skewing those fat chicks percentatge numbers.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
mattikus' comment is abusive and has been removed.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I stay sober so that I cannot help them out....yet another benefit to waiting...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
5'11" , 143 lbs. my girl is hotness!

taken in downtown napa in case anyone has visited the 2nd most visited place in the US. :)

P.S. that was pre implants. she's 147 lbs now :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
based on my druken past, i may have helped contribute skewing those fat chicks percentatge numbers.
damm..that tequila!!!!...i had my share too!!!!:hammer::woohoo:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
5'11" , 143 lbs. my girl is hotness!

taken in downtown napa in case anyone has visited the 2nd most visited place in the US. :)

P.S. that was pre implants. she's 147 lbs now :)
nice! 4lb implants!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice! 4lb implants!!
damn, at 2lbs each thats a major upgrade... they gotta be a handful.... anyhow! moving on....

napa the 2nd most visited place in the US? I thought Las Vegas, Orlando and NY would take the top 3!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had my share of thicker gals and they are usually better in bed than their counterparts.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn, at 2lbs each thats a major upgrade... they gotta be a handful.... anyhow! moving on....

napa the 2nd most visited place in the US? I thought Las Vegas, Orlando and NY would take the top 3!

sadly, the only place with more tourists is.... disneyworld.... that's right. tourist season is like april-june. talk about clueless drivers.

yeah, girly girl was hovering in between an A and a B cup. now she's between a C and a D. personally, i don't care for implants. if i wanted to feel plastic, i'd buy some and staple them to my headboard.....

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I've had my share of thicker gals and they are usually better in bed than their counterparts.
Why is this I wonder? I think it is because they are eager to please. Since their physical appearance isn't the most outstanding trait, they try to make up for it in other areas..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is this I wonder? I think it is because they are eager to please. Since their physical appearance isn't the most outstanding trait, they try to make up for it in other areas..
I don't know, but they seem to have more "life."

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with thicker girls, as in they still look healthy and skin is right. Like when its their build. Busty! But its the blobs that are impossible...

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
I am "fat", but never been with a big women. I am attracted to some though. I love thick women just wanna grab it. Personally my rule of thumb is no one as fat or close to as fat as me. :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I admit it...all of Crader's pics are shopped.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love em!

I love a big booty, everytime I see one I wanna slap it :mad: :smite:

A nice big fat ass is win-win everytime........but shape comes before size....although perfection is having both, great shape and big size, I can't stand a big flat ass.

PERFECT!

I just wanna bite that after I slap it....damn.....:D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I love em!

I love a big booty, everytime I see one I wanna slap it :mad: :smite:

A nice big fat ass is win-win everytime........but shape comes before size....although perfection is having both, great shape and big size, I can't stand a big flat ass.

PERFECT!

I just wanna bite that after I slap it....damn.....:D
daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!..lol..!:woohoo:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Healthy weight is attractive to me and that changes with each woman. Some women look great at 160 pounds and some do at 130... That being said, I have had a night of *shivers* passion with a large woman before.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna say again,... if I didn't already,... I love big chicks!!!