So glad to be home on AM

  1. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    84323
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    84.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So glad to be home on AM


    Away from the tools at the other major board out there...

    The lemming mentality kills me. I hate the whole "gee that sounds great, you are a super awesome dude Pat and everything you make is just amazing"

    If you don't realize, Ergopharm has made a string of bad products and all he can do is bash others to keep his name in the market. Not that I care, we've all made products that failed, but this guy is heralded as some prophet of supplements...

    Why do I even look...

  2. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,581
    Rep Power
    320226
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lololol. Allotta youngsters over there.. Funny, when I saw the title and first line of this thread I thought of the love you have for PA and then saw I was right lol.

    But you are correct. That board has a very immature vibe to it, and AM is superior in MANY ways. Long live AM!

    And yes don't look..
  3. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1236
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    9.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've perused many boards over the past couple of months,... and without a doubt, AM is far superior in so many ways. The education, teaching, willingness to learn, humor,... well in all ways, let's just say!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   
       

  4. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1124
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    I've perused many boards over the past couple of months,... and without a doubt, AM is far superior in so many ways. The education, teaching, willingness to learn, humor,... well in all ways, let's just say!!!
    Don't Neg me, Bro!

    I hate going on most other boards... too much high school drama, mostly coming from people claiming to be older than me.

    Gotta love AM and their admin staff.... start drama and your warned... keep it up and you are outta here.
  5. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i was lucky in that this was the first bodybuilding board i've ever been on. since then, i have no desire to go to any other forum. AM rocks.
  6. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i was lucky in that this was the first bodybuilding board i've ever been on. since then, i have no desire to go to any other forum. AM rocks.
    Same here. I don't have time for more than one anyway, and AM gives me everything I need and more.

    A M
  7. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7014
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I made one post on another board a long time go, realized they were retarded, happened upon AM, been happily every typing since.
  8. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    696
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I have no clue as to the other board you're talking about, but I do agree this is a nice site, and I enjoy being here...

    As far as Pat goes, he is a personal friend of mine....I have no knowledge of your history with him, so I wont get into that, but I will say this...during the entire time Ive known him, he has never "bashed" other companies to me in private...there have been things said about people/places/things, but they were all with merit. So much drama goes on behind the scenes in this industry its almost unbelievable sometimes...Pat has always been a good person and a good friend to me. There are lots of ****ty people in this industry, and Pat is definitely not one of them....

    holy
  9. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1167
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    66.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have talked to PA a coupla times at JR. nats, and he has always been cool. NOW on the boards he is a totally different person who bashes people, and is very asinine. Holy if you went to Bodybui*****.com and saw how how he talked you would have a totally diff view of him.

    As for AM this was my first board and I made alot of connects from here, that Istill talk too, and consider some of these people bros. While i dont mind the other site, as I have tuff skin AM is the classiest board around. (conservative, but classy)
  10. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    I have no clue as to the other board you're talking about, but I do agree this is a nice site, and I enjoy being here...

    As far as Pat goes, he is a personal friend of mine....I have no knowledge of your history with him, so I wont get into that, but I will say this...during the entire time Ive known him, he has never "bashed" other companies to me in private...there have been things said about people/places/things, but they were all with merit. So much drama goes on behind the scenes in this industry its almost unbelievable sometimes...Pat has always been a good person and a good friend to me. There are lots of ****ty people in this industry, and Pat is definitely not one of them....

    holy
    I too am friends with him and he has always been nice and helpful. Many things go on in the industry that is crooked and many times he could say way more than he does. Most people only get to see one side of it.
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I too am friends with him and he has always been nice and helpful. Many things go on in the industry that is crooked and many times he could say way more than he does. Most people only get to see one side of it.
    Agreed c. I thought PA was a nice guy in person.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    696
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    and many times he could say way more than he does. .

    You are correct...there has been several times Ive wanted to chime in on different topics not only here or on other boards, but I didnt because I felt I was privy to "inside info" and I didnt want to betray that trust...

    BTW, I didnt mean to turn this into a Pat is good/Pat is bad thread...Since hes a friend of mine, I just felt obligated to contribute....

    holy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. glad to be back
    By mhsattack16 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:50 PM
  2. Glad to be here....
    By biscuite in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 10:35 PM
  3. Be glad you're not these guys
    By Physicist in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 03:46 PM
  4. Glad to be here once again!
    By BigPoppaThrilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 07:14 PM
  5. Glad I aspirated
    By Sticks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in