Great

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Just saw a mouse run across my bedroom and then disappear. ****ing mind boggling. I NEVER EVER had any food in my room. I don't have any traps or poison on hand and no cat in a bag.

Now I get to go to sleep and wonder if this ****er and his friends are going to **** in my mouth while I sleep.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just saw a mouse run across my bedroom and then disappear. ****ing mind boggling. I NEVER EVER had any food in my room. I don't have any traps or poison on hand and no cat in a bag.

Now I get to go to sleep and wonder if this ****er and his friends are going to **** in my mouth while I sleep.

yes they are. they are actually going to gather around it and sing campfire songs while dropping the deuce in ur mouth...sorry bud...

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, that is frikkin hilarious.

You are so screwed :(

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I guess you have to look at the silver lining o_O

But...what if it has rabies :O

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Lol

Or he can mix it with a supp :)

Warning: May cause excess amounts of foam in the mouth, extreme rage, the urge to bit things, and death. If any of the above symptoms occur, discontinue use for 3 days and try again. If symptoms persist, stop use immediately and call a physician.

^_^

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Happy Halloween Rugger :D

My cat caught a mouse last night in the garden and ripped it to pieces for like 5minutes :/

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
At least it's not rats...
Whats interesting is, when there are mice, there are never rats. I went to this winery in Spain that fed cheese to mice daily, so they would keep away the rats. Mice don't eat through wine casks, but rats do.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ha! goodluck. They are harmless. I caught 5 this past 2 months alread. My area is notorious for them. Especially this year for some reason.
Set a trap. Not a live one. one that snaps. or posion, but if you use poison and it doesnt die where you see it, ie under some stuff in your room, it may begin to smell.

PS- I killed 2 with Clen. haha found them lying along the wall, i think their hearts exploded. Wanted to autopsy but my school teacher said it wasnt worth it....

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Get some traps for sure and find out where they're coming from, then block their entrance man. Vermin carry disease, ticks, and fleas (and other nastiness you don't want). They can also get into your insulation and wreck your sh!t good.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I had a bar of chocolate in a expensive jacket. I hadn't worn it in awhile since it was summer and i'd forgotten the bar was in the pocket still. Went to get it out when winter came round and some mice had chewed there way through the front of the jacket to the chocolate bar :(

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You will catch rabies, but at least it's not AIDS

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
yum