progressive resistance training.

1. progressive resistance training.

So It was chest day yesterday and I was standing there trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I saw some chains sitting in the corner, so I said why not, and threw them on the bar for an entire set, maxing out at 320lbs by 5, it was one of the most intense pumps Ive had in a long long time, gotta always keep the muscles guessing.

2. Quote Originally Posted by yoked317 View Post
    So It was chest day yesterday and I was standing there trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I saw some chains sitting in the corner, so I said why not, and threw them on the bar for an entire set, maxing out at 320lbs by 5, it was one of the most intense pumps Ive had in a long long time, gotta always keep the muscles guessing.
    Chains are popular with the powerlifting crowd I believe.
    •   

3. yeah I know they are popular, I have used them a few times before, but I just like to throw my experiences out there, I guarantee it gets other peoples minds going. thinkin outside the box. I tend to do some very weird things during my workout. like a 100 rep set to burn out a muscle once in a blue moon.

4. Ive never tried chains before, but you cant deny their effectiveness....just ask the ol boys at Westside.

holy

5. flyes. gotta do em!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arterial Stiffness from resistance training
    By Movin_weight in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Resistance and Resistance cord strength training
    By nightside1234 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0