progressive resistance training.

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
So It was chest day yesterday and I was standing there trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I saw some chains sitting in the corner, so I said why not, and threw them on the bar for an entire set, maxing out at 320lbs by 5, it was one of the most intense pumps Ive had in a long long time, gotta always keep the muscles guessing.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So It was chest day yesterday and I was standing there trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I saw some chains sitting in the corner, so I said why not, and threw them on the bar for an entire set, maxing out at 320lbs by 5, it was one of the most intense pumps Ive had in a long long time, gotta always keep the muscles guessing.
Chains are popular with the powerlifting crowd I believe.

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
yeah I know they are popular, I have used them a few times before, but I just like to throw my experiences out there, I guarantee it gets other peoples minds going. thinkin outside the box. I tend to do some very weird things during my workout. like a 100 rep set to burn out a muscle once in a blue moon.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried chains before, but you cant deny their effectiveness....just ask the ol boys at Westside.

holy