What if you got your a$$ whupped

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
It's me again, ready to tickle your minds, and get you to be real.
If a tranny or a just plain gay guy whupped your a$$, would it bother you more than if a straight guy whupped your a$$. On that note, has anyone of you got in a fight with a tranny or gay guy (you don't have to disclose if you won or lost)? Now I will say this much, even thought I never fought a gay or tranny, I have fought a girl (few actually) when I was in my puberty years (11, 12, 13), and honestly, I got my a$$ whupped everytime. Mind you, I was born and raised in the island of Trinidad, so the girls there are no push overs. True story, we had this saw dust pit at my school for long jumping, and a girl and I got in a fight, she literally picked me up, and threw me like a javelling into the pit. I did not care though, cause I had a major crush on her. Now that I look back, she was fouyne (fine) like frog hair.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't care anymore than normal. If heshe was a 'dainty' person then I would be extra embarrassed.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This thread reminds me of that movie with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, the breakup i think it was called, when Vince Vaughn gets tooled on by that singin gay guy.

I don't know about you, but most of the trannys I see are on street corners in the 'hood. I would not mess around with them, for sure. There's something to be said about people like that; that is, their mentality of survival is, most of the time, on a higher level than the rest of us regular Joe's.

There was this gay dude that lived downstairs from my ex g/f, he was about 6'4", 240lbs, a mechanic by trade, rode a Harley. Rugger was right on, it all depends on the person. If a 120lb guy wearing a pink sweater kicked my ass, I would probably be pretty embarrased :D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I used to train at a predominately gay gym for about 12 months up until June this year. Plenty of jacked mofos in there man. No way i would mess with some of these guys.. They talk like fairies, prance around in little bike shorts but they were still huge.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
If I got beat up by one it would be embarassing. It probably would've been because I called "it" a sodomite freak that's going to burn in hell! LOL :toofunny:

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I would be embarassed and probably more pissed off than usual and would retaliate, but overall ive never had this experience and dont want some gay or tranny to kick my ass anway lol

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I have never encountered a tranny or gay guy, but you know that old saying "never judge a book by its cover" is definitely something to keep in mind. I think that some or most of them expect the unexpected (or maybe it is expected), that some one might think they can whupp their a$$, so they learn to fight as a means of survival. Kind of like what renegade said about their mentality for survival.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I beat up a tranny before when i was stationed in Guam. I would have been extremly embarrassed it i got my ass kicked. He/she did run my ankle over though. As far a gay guy whooping my ass I wouldn't be embarrassed at all some people you can't tell if there gay, plus if they've been picked on there whole life for being gay I'm sure they can take an ass whoopin and after being beat up so many times hopefully they know how to fight.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've never had my a$$ beat by gays or trannys but I would be just as embarrassed if a man smaller than me kicked my a$$

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I got beat up by a tranny or a homo, I would f**k em in the a$$ after that so we can be friends....because I'm not kissing and making up with a tranny/homo!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was a super skinny queen I would definitely feel embarassed. If it was a gay version of Anderson Silva, I wouldn't feel so embarassed.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive realised one way or another if your fighting youve already lost......

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Are you somewhatahippie?
No but ive gotten a skull fracture from being pushed down some stairs after confronting a racist who called my friend among other things a puzzy and negro (the other one). I beat him and attacked two of his friends who tried to hit me from behind after i got up.

I had 15 stitches in my face and back of my head after standing up to a guy who went to a party with a bat to beat up some guys who threw him out for stealing. I proceeded to find a shovel and whack him in the head and then him and another fleed the scene.

I have knocked out two guys who were drunk in a large group vandalising my car and from the apt window i could see them so i went out confronted them and when one guy took his coat off i landed three consecutive jabs to the lips before the stright right KO. The original vandaliser said sorry to me and these two were heroes.

I beat up a large native man who confronted me in the bar after bumping into me and my friends and called us fags.

Many many more, i used to think it was my job to stand to people and teach them a lesson.

Then my 6 year old son got in a fight in school and i realised i needed to be different. I have never enjoyed hurting people and seeing uncoscious people choke on blood doesnt make my life better.
I only fight as a last resort so...... "if your fighting youve already lost."

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
No but ive gotten a skull fracture from being pushed down some stairs after confronting a racist who called my friend among other things a puzzy and negro (the other one). I beat him and attacked two of his friends who tried to hit me from behind after i got up.

I had 15 stitches in my face and back of my head after standing up to a guy who went to a party with a bat to beat up some guys who threw him out for stealing. I proceeded to find a shovel and whack him in the head and then him and another fleed the scene.

I have knocked out two guys who were drunk in a large group vandalising my car and from the apt window i could see them so i went out confronted them and when one guy took his coat off i landed three consecutive jabs to the lips before the stright right KO. The original vandaliser said sorry to me and these two were heroes.

I beat up a large native man who confronted me in the bar after bumping into me and my friends and called us fags.

Many many more, i used to think it was my job to stand to people and teach them a lesson.

Then my 6 year old son got in a fight in school and i realised i needed to be different. I have never enjoyed hurting people and seeing uncoscious people choke on blood doesnt make my life better.
Very inspiring.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My advice would be, dont fight people who have nothing to lose.

A tranny out selling himself on a corner likely has nothing to lose.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My advice would be, dont fight people who have nothing to lose.

A tranny out selling himself on a corner likely has nothing to lose.
Or don't fight people who you are pretty sure have AIDS.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
seriously, don't sleep on gay dudes, a lot of them can scrap. Think about it, they've probably been in wayy more fights growing up than the average guy just defending themselves. I've seen a couple dudes get beat up by gay dudes in high school... Hilarious!!! Talk about embarrassing, having the whole school watch you get your ass whooped by a fairy,lol...

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
seriously, don't sleep on gay dudes, a lot of them can scrap. Think about it, they've probably been in wayy more fights growing up than the average guy just defending themselves. I've seen a couple dudes get beat up by gay dudes in high school... Hilarious!!! Talk about embarrassing, having the whole school watch you get your ass whooped by a fairy,lol...
Getting your butt handed to you by a fairy. Oh the horror!
LOL :toofunny:

malou

malou

Awards

should have had as a friend growing up . lived 30 min away from germany

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

That is a great attitude to have especially when you know how to kill a man with your bare hands and are capable of doing so. The sanctity of life is a profound realization. JMO

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seriously, don't sleep on gay dudes, a lot of them can scrap. Think about it, they've probably been in wayy more fights growing up than the average guy just defending themselves.
My thoughts exactly

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Are there openly gay people in most high schools nowadays? I went to a pretty diverse high school in the nineties and there were people that everyone suspected were gay, but they weren't people that were openly gay. Just curious.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are there openly gay people in most high schools nowadays? I went to a pretty diverse high school in the nineties and there were people that everyone suspected were gay, but they weren't people that were openly gay. Just curious.
I knew of a few, and my little bro said there were some even when he was in middle school! In utah no less

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i remember when i was in high school we had about 6 openly gay kids. 2 were on the cheer and dance teams. the other 4 were fat. they could have gotten so much pvssy though, i almost considered acting gay, and then eventually realizing i wasnt gay....