too many pills?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else feel like they take waaaaay too many pills. This is my daily 3 doses

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I get sicker of powders faster than pills for some reason. I take alot of both haha

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
ha i feel like a fxcking drug addict popping 10+ pills at a time lol

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know I just split up my pills and swallow 3 at a time.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's nothing, I swallow like 25 a day now....believe it or not, I used to swallow 65+ pills in only 2 gulps :D I started a thread about it cause I was getting stomach pains from that many pills :D

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
65+ what possibly could you of been taking lol? and how did you do it in 2 gulps? WOW haha

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There are about 6 powders that go in my morning shake, and I swallow about 20 pills with that shake. Then there are the 10 fish oil caps at night, and the list goes on...

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
65+ what possibly could you of been taking lol? and how did you do it in 2 gulps? WOW haha
Bold is new text, regular is from my old thread.

-Multi (3 tabs)
-Nicain(1 cap)
-Biotin(1 cap)
-CLA(8 gelatin caps) (stopped taking it, low supply)
-Acidophilus(2 caps) (taking 1 cap now)
-Fish Oil(25 liquid tabs) (started drinking 50 ml of fish oil, divided in 2 doses)
-B compleX (1 cap)
-Glucosamine/Chonditrin(4 tabs) (3 tabs now)
-Calcium citrate(2 tabs) (1 tab now)
-Vit D (10 liqui caps) (3 tabs now, one 5'000 IU cap, two 2,000 IU softgels )
-Vit C (5 Tabs)
-Potassium (Four 000 caps)
-Chromium( 1 tab)
-Vit E/Selenium (2 liqui caps)
-L-Arginine/L Orthinine ( 1 cap)

Total 69!

ZMA(4 caps) before bed, 2.5 hours after all the above with food.

Also, I take one tab Iodral (Iodine 12.5mg NOT mcg, way above the RDA just like the vitamin D, C, E, A, etc....)

I have a gag reflex, I can't keep a thermometer in, but I can eat huge amounts of food, drink 1/2 gallon of water or even beer in little time, swallow tons of pills and smoke tons of cigs/joints...... unfortunately, none of which are marketable skills....:frustrate:

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
Bold is new text, regular is from my old thread.

-Multi (3 tabs)
-Nicain(1 cap)
-Biotin(1 cap)
-CLA(8 gelatin caps) (stopped taking it, low supply)
-Acidophilus(2 caps) (taking 1 cap now)
-Fish Oil(25 liquid tabs) (started drinking 50 ml of fish oil, divided in 2 doses)
-B compleX (1 cap)
-Glucosamine/Chonditrin(4 tabs) (3 tabs now)
-Calcium citrate(2 tabs) (1 tab now)
-Vit D (10 liqui caps) (3 tabs now, one 5'000 IU cap, two 2,000 IU softgels )
-Vit C (5 Tabs)
-Potassium (Four 000 caps)
-Chromium( 1 tab)
-Vit E/Selenium (2 liqui caps)
-L-Arginine/L Orthinine ( 1 cap)

Total 69!

ZMA(4 caps) before bed, 2.5 hours after all the above with food.

Also, I take one tab Iodral (Iodine 12.5mg NOT mcg, way above the RDA just like the vitamin D, C, E, A, etc....)

I have a gag reflex, I can't keep a thermometer in, but I can eat huge amounts of food, drink 1/2 gallon of water or even beer in little time, swallow tons of pills and smoke tons of cigs/joints...... unfortunately, none of which are marketable skills....:frustrate:
D
A
M
N
!!!!

haha that's crazy bro.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am up to 32+ now and I thought that was bad. To think 1.5 years ago I didn't even take a multivitamin.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I went from not being able to swallow a pill at all to taking 21 a day....overcame a fear. doing so actually made me all the more psychotic and disturbed, and had a bit higher confidence..... weird, no?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... Its bad i take close to 35 a day.. Im happy to see others in the same boat..I had a chick cringe on the number of bottles i have on my dresser, she couldnt believe I actually took that many pills a day

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's getting ridiculous. I have all my pills broke up into 3 separate ziplock bags, each bag having diff. shiz for diff. parts of the day (morning, afternoon, night). I think it took me an hour to bag up 2 weeks worth of stuff last time.

I wonder what I ever did before I became a supplement junky...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's getting ridiculous. I have all my pills broke up into 3 separate ziplock bags, each bag having diff. shiz for diff. parts of the day (morning, afternoon, night). I think it took me an hour to bag up 2 weeks worth of stuff last time.

I wonder what I ever did before I became a supplement junky...

probably didnt walk around packing more drugs than a crack dealer...

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Definitely! They call me the supplement junkie at work. I've tried it all and have wasted a ton of money to see what works. I feel like I've probably put stress on my liver, kidneys, gut, brain! ... cause you don't know what's really in a lot of these things. Especially bulk powders. All I know is since I was a teenager the supplement list got longer and longer and my health got worse and worse. I felt the best when I was taking ester c, b-complex, vitamin e, zinc and beta-carotene and nothing else. I popped those pills for years and felt great. Then I starting messing with everything. Lots of brain altering supplements that probably made me have more anxiety and mood swings then anything good! I'm currently on a detox.. Right now it's only multi-vitamin and fish oil..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Definitely! They call me the supplement junkie at work. I've tried it all and have wasted a ton of money to see what works. I feel like I've probably put stress on my liver, kidneys, gut, brain! ... cause you don't know what's really in a lot of these things. Especially bulk powders. All I know is since I was a teenager the supplement list got longer and longer and my health got worse and worse. I felt the best when I was taking ester c, b-complex, vitamin e, zinc and beta-carotene and nothing else. I popped those pills for years and felt great. Then I starting messing with everything. Lots of brain altering supplements that probably made me have more anxiety and mood swings then anything good! I'm currently on a detox.. Right now it's only multi-vitamin and fish oil..
I am not so sure your health gets worse, but once you put your body up higher than normal, give it all these supps and vitamins and things to make it run better, then drop back off. It goes back to normal, but normal feels like crap.

Thats why the addiction chain goes like it does.

you start off with multivitamins and such, then you move up to preworkouts, then you move up to strong stimulants, and endurance produces(even counting creatine), then we get a lil upitty and start seeking out weird mixes that include alot of yohimbe, forsolkin, etc. then we decide its PH time, and after using a PH for a year or two you always see the guys bust out the needles and pop some d-bol leading into a test-e cycle....

its a horrific cycle......dang I love it though. lol. Oncce you pop, you just cant stop.:rofl:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty this life style has to be better then the one I was living before...I dont smoke drink moderatly and havnt touched a drug in years..

I use to smoke weed daily pop Vics/Norcos like they were pez candy, eat somma's and xzany before i would go out drinking... Im way better off being a supplement junkie then partying like a rockstar...

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty this life style has to be better then the one I was living before...I dont smoke drink moderatly and havnt touched a drug in years..

I use to smoke weed daily pop Vics/Norcos like they were pez candy, eat somma's and xzany before i would go out drinking... Im way better off being a supplement junkie then partying like a rockstar...
You just went on to another addiction... what seems to be a far healthier addiction;) I agree.. Great job on quitting that stuff and looking out for your health! I was never a pill popper but I abused alcohol as a teen.. I haven't touched a drink in over a year but I think to compensate.. I was taking a large amount of supplements. Especially nooptropics.. Well I recently got married and I guess some voids have been filled and I'm very happy that I'm no longer lonely. That was a big issue for me.. I no longer take any nooptropics. I'm trying to give my mind a chance to do it on it's own. The natural way.. Like before I ever touched anything..

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
You just went on to another addiction... what seems to be a far healthier addiction;) I agree.. Great job on quitting that stuff and looking out for your health! I was never a pill popper but I abused alcohol as a teen.. I haven't touched a drink in over a year but I think to compensate.. I was taking a large amount of supplements. Especially nooptropics.. Well I recently got married and I guess some voids have been filled and I'm very happy that I'm no longer lonely. That was a big issue for me.. I no longer take any nooptropics. I'm trying to give my mind a chance to do it on it's own. The natural way.. Like before I ever touched anything..
I wouldnt quite say it was an addiction... More of a lack of concern... 18 was an intersting time period to say the least...

I would definitly say that my mental well being is in a complete reflection of how often im in the gym... Its hard to be stressed or mad about life/work after you have completly anniahlated your self...haha

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I would definitly say that my mental well being is in a complete reflection of how often im in the gym... Its hard to be stressed or mad about life/work after you have completly anniahlated your self...haha
Isn't that the truth! It helps a lot. I had a guy come to me recently saying he was a dog. Slept around too much and he felt disgusting. He said when he works out he's not getting himself into as much trouble. He's been doing good. In the gym 4-5 days a week regularly for a few months. Feels much better about himself now even though he's not getting laid as much.. it sounded like sex addiction.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
We are some sick humans...

Doing the math:
Green Tea- 4
Caffeine- 2
Multi- 2
Liver Tabs- 10
Nettle Root- 1
Chasteberry- 1
Saw Palmetto- 1
Cod Liver Oil- 4
Fish Oil- 4
Lechitin- 1
Biotin- 2
Selenium- 1
ZMA- 3
Flax Oil- 2
ALA- 9

Total = 47 pills per day- never added it up before! yikes.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
My Turn

5 Leviathan Reloaded
7 DCP
4 Green Tea
2 Multi-Vit
6-7 Fish Oil Pills
3 Flax Oil Pills
1 Chromium
3 Cayenne Pepper Extract
1 Odorless Garlic
3 ZMA

35-36 a day + 3 grams cee + 11-22 grams xtend

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
4 Leviathan Reloaded
3 Multis
4 Oils

Only 11 :( Teach me in the ways of the pill-men! ^_^

I guess I'm just a scrub in the pill world...give me 5 years, lol. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the 30-40 boat as well. Never bothered me.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9 Prime
4 ReCreate
4 Zap
8 NeoVar
2 Bolic
4 ZMA
2 Multi
4 VitC
6 FishOil

=43

Never thought of counting it all up.

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
What a coincidence! I was just going through my kitchen cupboard and realised is was taking more pills than a friend of mine on a HIV treatment!

I am in a epi cycle at the moment, so
4 epistane
4 creatine
1 zma
2 test booster drive
1 fish oil
1 finistride
1 saw palmetto
1 echinea

around 15, still quite low, but I definitely want to reduce to a lesser amount.... Very expensive too :)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Good thread. I think that I'm at around 20ish a day. Nothin' fancy, mostly digestive enzymes, antioxidants, various vitamins.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ I want to add some digestive enzymes... i have no idea where to start... time to research it up! :gotsearch