Oakley Winter jacket for sale

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
First off, I am unsure which jacket this is. There is no tag with name and I haven't been able to find it online anywhere. I bought it from the MoA Oakley store last December.

I wore this jacket for about 10 days in Colorado last January and it has been in my closet since. IIRC I paid either 249 or 279.

The size is XL but it is labeled BAGGY FIT, so make sure you're first off an XL and secondly want or don't mind a baggy fit. It's a fairly simple jacket as far as pockets go. On the outside there are two front pockets and two air vents up by the shoulders. Inside the zipper flap is an ipod/google pouch with an opening inside the jacket for headphone cord. On the inside of the jacket there's another pocket sized for goggles or something else as well as a neoprene type pouch for singlasses/ipod/cell phone. This jacket also utilizes a powder skirt, lower draw strings, and hood with draw strings.

There are absolutely zero signs of it ever being worn. No holes, rips, rough spots, strings, smells, dirt, stain, anything.

Although Oakley isn't known for awesome jackets, this is easily the warmest jacket I've ever worn and I've worn them all: North Face, Arc'teryx, patagonia etc.

Sixe: XL baggy fit
Year: 2007
Worn: 10 days
Condition: 10/10
Purchased for: 249-279
Price: Taking offers. Fast actors appreciated.