Please welcome our new MODS

1. Please welcome our new MODS

Show them all the respect and courtesy you show me. Actually don't do that, treat them nice

We are proud to present....

- NPursuit

- nsruffryder34

- Scotty2

- size

- Manbeast

- RayBravo

- Sage

- Whale

Welcome aboard guys and glad your with us!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Ohhh.... I've got the pretty red thingy now too....
    Welcome and congrats to my fellow new mods.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

3. all hail the new Mods. congrats to all on making, i mean "earning" your new titles. i have read and taken very usefull info from just about everyone on that list, thank you for taking time out of your lives to share your knowledge with everyone on this board
    •   

4. wow..... what a pleasant suprise. my computer breaks on me and am told i dont have personal internet access until i get a new labtop, and a few days of not being on AM, i come back and see this. Appreciate it and we newbies will try our best to follow in the long time mods and admin footsteps!! proud to be a part of this board.

Sage

5. Congratulations Guys!!

6. congrats

7. Congrats ladies. I think I know everyone except for whale. And I think that means everyone knows my style (*******) so we should have no problems here.

You guys got that!
    J/K.

db

For the runners up, if anyones available during the weekdays I know the local grade schools are always looking for a few good men to serve the busy streets as crossing guards.

8. Good team of Mods I gotta say. Proof that AM is getting bigger and better.

9. Thanks bros, hopefully I can help some people out, If I havnt already.

10. Congrats!

~Todd

11. Thanks bros! I know what you're thinking, and no I didn't bribe Chemo for the title!

12. Congrats bros on your new found title. Hopefully power won't corrupt, but if it does hopefully its for the site's advantage!

13. I for one know I am completely useless

14. Originally posted by scotty2
    I for one know I am completely useless
    Atleast you're being honest with yourself, please mods/admin do away with him ASAP

Congrats bros!!

15. Nice job brothers!!! Im proud of all of you!! I guess mine got lost in the mail, HUH??!! Over look me, will you LOL

Peace

Bone
  16. Power Nutrition

Congratulations to all of you. Well deserved!

Power Nutrition

17. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist

Atleast you're being honest with yourself, please mods/admin do away with him ASAP

Congrats bros!!
    It was weaves idea to bring scotty in. He needed someone to bring him his coffee everyday.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

18. Speaking of coffee........... I'm getting low over here lunchbox!

And BTW next time 3 packets of Splenda, thanks. Jesus some people can't even make a sim......

19. Originally posted by Bone
    Nice job brothers!!! Im proud of all of you!! I guess mine got lost in the mail, HUH??!! Over look me, will you LOL

Peace

Bone
    Sorry Bone, Curt has overfilled our quota of Canadians here, nothing personal

Attached Images Attached Images

20. Originally posted by jweave23
    Speaking of coffee........... I'm getting low over here lunchbox!

And BTW next time 3 packets of Splenda, thanks. Jesus some people can't even make a sim......

f u Bob.......................and while I'm at it, think I'll fry me a pork chop.

21. Originally posted by jweave23

Sorry Bone, Curt has overfilled our quota of Canadians here, nothing personal

LOL Understandable. Curt who?? Is he still around? LMAO

Peace

Bone

22. congrats guys

23. wo0t wo0t
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

24. LOL, you guys crack me up. Good stuff here. Everybody was well deserving of the makings, good job. congrats......

25. All of the mods picked were well-deserving, esp. NPursuit.

Congrats Guys!!

26. You new guys are late with payments..

I expect $500 or the Paris Hilton tape by midnight, from each of you.. Thanks for the immediate attention to this matter..

27. Congratulations to all the new mods!!

OK, enough of that. Now get back to work!

28. Congrats boys, excellent choices.

Man I really gotta come by more often, I leave for a bit and someone leaves lunch box in charge. What's the world coming too?

29. congrats to ya all.

30. Thanks again guys!

BigPete- That tape was a big let down in case you haven't seen it yet.

Draven- Maybe if you weren't busy adding new features to your site every single day you would have more time to visit here

31. thanx everyone .

32. Originally posted by raybravo
    thanx everyone .
    Congrats

33. Originally posted by NPursuit

BigPete- That tape was a big let down in case you haven't seen it yet. 

I saw two different versions, they both sucked.. Looks like the Payal needs $500 from each newb..

34. Originally posted by NPursuit

Draven- Maybe if you weren't busy adding new features to your site every single day you would have more time to visit here
    What can I say, my title suits me well.

35. Draven, what you weighin' in around these days?

I got up to 182 natty, still got abs.. Now, I'm into my 3rd week of "The Project", and I'm draggin' around 186..

36. Originally posted by Bobo
    Show them all the respect and courtesy you show me. Actually don't do that, treat them nice

We are proud to present....

- NPursuit

- nsruffryder34

- Scotty2

- size

- Manbeast

- RayBravo

- Sage

- Whale

Welcome aboard guys and glad your with us!
    Great additions. Congrats all.

ctd

37. hell yeah, much congrats to all you bitches, well deserved and it's about damn time

38. The only one I take exception to is Scotty.............LOL

God,
    Anyone can become a mod over here.

Congrats guys.........You too F&cko.

39. oh..I am glad Scotty finally put his pic of for his antavar....it's about time we saw the real man. LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please Welcome our 3 New Reps to PES!
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. Welcome Our New Rep: Borobulker!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:54 AM
  3. Welcome Our Newest MOD!!
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 09:32 PM
  4. Welcome our new sponsor