Bad breakouts around the upper chest, shoulders and back

Gaf Knee

Awards
Alright, I can't get rid of these breakouts on my upper chest, shoulders and back. When people see it they always mention steroids, which has now become pretty annoying. The only things I'm taking are whey, a multivitamin and an occasional caplet of ephedrine. The only thing I can think of is that while I was on T-1 Pro, those areas are where I usually applied. I never had any breakouts then though, they appeared only now that I've stopped. This was also quite a while ago, and I scrub this area just as I do everywhere (I don't breakout anywhere else). So yeah, I'm stumped; any ideas/suggestions?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Of course scrub the are while showering, with loofa or something of the sort. Try wiping the area with an astringent. My wife had a similar problem on her back. She got a bar of sulfer soap, which she used on the are when she showered. It helped clear things up.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Are you on any Post Cycle supps as of now or recently? Those are normally the only thing that causes a few pimples to pop up but nothing major. The sun also helps clear them up pretty good for me. I just hit the beach for a couple hours and the salt water and sun dry me the **** out.

db

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I just hit the beach for a couple hours and the salt water and sun dry me the **** out.
Said the married guy. :p

Us single guys try not to repel the opposite sex by going to the beach in the middle of a bacne (aka back acne) breakout. :eek:

~Todd

db682

Awards
  • Established
You can always say way out in the water, or even better, if you dont own one rent a boat and go fishing or diving for the day with a couple of friends. Who ever thought fighting acne could be so fun.:D

db

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem. I started using a 5% benzoyl peroxide cleanser. The crap they sell at drug stores is like 2%, & that Proactiv garbage is only 2.5%.

I got it at this site:
http://www.yourskindoctor.com/Catalog/Benzoyl/benzoyl.html

They also have a topical 5% cream that I use when I get one, works great & all their stuff is cheap. They have 10% too, but I imagine that would dry you out too much.

Now I never get anything on my shoulders, & just an occasional single zit on my back. When I'm off PHs, I rarely get any at all.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Said the married guy. :p

Us single guys try not to repel the opposite sex by going to the beach in the middle of a bacne (aka back acne) breakout. :eek:

~Todd
Haha. You can also use a tanning bed it will clear up your acne faster than the sun... Also pick up some nizoral shampoo and rub it on the areas you are experiencing acne. And of course shower and use a acne wash twice a day... Do not use a loofa on the areas that you have acne apply the soap by hand; a loofa can aggravate the skin.

MuscleJ

Awards
Choppers bodybuilder body wash. Good stuff highly reccomended