women and farting

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Been with my girl 4 yrs, and she still refuses to pass gas in front of me. Now I am one that believes love is when you and your girl can pass gas in front of each other, and laugh about it (well not really, but it hepls lol...jk) what do you men or women think?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Dude what ever floats your boat, yes part of being in love is being able to feel comfortable around your sig. other, but still no reason to force the farting.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
With my flatulence frequency and hers compared its a way better deal for me to have to seldomly catch one of hers as opposed to me doing it quite regularily. Good deal for me, had to find reasons to leave the room early on on gassy days. Insoluble fibre and high protein diets are deadly!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
My girl must love me to death, because at a certain point in the night usually starting around 9 or 10, i am a farting machine..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Been with my girl 4 yrs, and she still refuses to pass gas in front of me. Now I am one that believes love is when you and your girl can pass gas in front of each other, and laugh about it (well not really, but it hepls lol...jk) what do you men or women think?
bro, its been 4 yrs..its either she's real hot,or your just the one of the few gentlemans left in the world! id rather burrrrrp!!.it and taste it, then fart..it and waste it!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I am not forcing nor tripping over her not feeling comfortable around me. I was just posting the thread to see and gather others' opinions. With all the protein and supps we take, you know the lethatlity of the gases we pass. So, I definitely leave the room cause these are not the everyday regular gas moments lol. BTW, hope I did not offend anyone.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Usually I'm a gentlemen when it comes to that, at least for the first year. After that, it's every ass for itself. As far as my lady friends, well, there have been times they've let one slip. We laughed about it. I applaud your lady for having self control. It means she still wants to impress you.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
17 years.............still no farting, won't even say the word

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You guys are hilarious. I need to find a girl that isn't bothered by farts.

The day I don't find farts funny, is the day I don't want to live anymore.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok- I grew up in a house with 5 younger brothers and a huge father. Believe me when I say that farting was going around every second of every day. All of us laughed about it!- I find it more funny than my husband does...he didn't find out that I thought it funny until we had gone out for a long while, of course. :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
when a hot chick farts, its a turn on, because we all know where it came from..lol..!:woohoo::toofunny:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
tnxs! s.b!:fool2::toofunny:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
so, any chicks into a three way fart-fest!:woohoo:..lol..they dont call me SLICK for nothing!..lol..!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
it came from a hot assssssssssssssssss. yeah, i wouldn't date a woman who isn't true to her body and its natural functions. it's just stupid to suppress it, and it's a waste of funny.

Tyler1

Tyler1

Awards
Married 9 years...my wife farted the other day and I had to leave the room...she'd kill me if she found out I typed this on the inet :) !

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
To the point now where we both will go number 2 even if the other person is in the bathroom..

Ha!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always thought you should at least be quiet about it or go somewhere else. I'm all about respecting people in general. I try not to break wind in front of anyone other than my brother. To me it's only funny with him, or if old people do it and act like it never happened. I've been with chicks that have done it. I mean, everyone does it, but it's definintely not a turn on.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought you should at least be quiet about it or go somewhere else. I'm all about respecting people in general. I try not to break wind in front of anyone other than my brother. To me it's only funny with him, or if old people do it and act like it never happened. I've been with chicks that have done it. I mean, everyone does it, but it's definintely not a turn on.
diff..strokes..for diff...folks..lol.!

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Ill bust ass as loud as I damn well please, but the first time the woman does, shes outta here.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
my girl and i dont really care....i try to be polite about it but sometimes i cant help it...so no problems here

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
its all fun and games until someone gets dutch ovened for a morning wake up

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
To the OP - after FOUR YEARS your 'woman' is still hiding sh!t from you? Obvious, ordinary, completely NORMAL sh!t?

Dude, don't wait for the reveal: you *will NOT* like it.
Get a new woman - a *real* woman. NOW. It will be worth it.