Who Says Women Can't Play Guitar??? This Chick Rocks!!! Glad To Be Back AM!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, check these guys out. Its just incredibel stuff no matter what music you like, these guys have talen, especially the chick and what she can do!

O yea, and Helllllllooooo to anyone that missed me, I know some were in denial and had to seek grief counsaling like Trauma1 and jjohn. Got lots of emails from these guys asking for me back, even sent me naked photos of them as bribes. The lows some will go to in order to get their fix.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lvMQCmUVv8"]YouTube - Diablo Rojo (Rodrigo y Gabriela)[/ame]

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
they have very good talent with those guitars.. i truly enjoyed their song...

and the funny thing was watching your avi dancig to the tune.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, he's a dancing machine! Check out their other songs dude, Jaun Loco is ausome too. Great stuff, puts you in a good mood.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I saw Rodrigo Y Gabriela live at Bonnaroo the other year, they were great. Played a couple covers too. Like metallica, slayer. They used to be in a punk/metal band, then switched over too acoustic, in case anybody was interested.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are damn good. They did do a metallica cover in the middle of one of their songs that I saw, bad ass!

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Gabriella..she rocks big time. I have the CD/DVD album with this performance. Most definitely recommend!!!

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
They started out with some other guys as a heavy metal band in Mexico. Quite a change...for the better I think.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
nope they are Mexican. After their heavy metal phase they shut down the band and the two of them went to Ireland then the Continent to develope a new sound for themselves, then they returned to Mexico to add native aspects and finally hit the right combination

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back slappy!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup T! Thanks for the welcome back, now you can go back to slapping off to my posts! hahaha.

Heres another video, they really did Stairway to Heavan justice!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nwDSOCxMmk"]YouTube - Rodrigo y Gabriela - Stairway to Heaven/Tamacun, Wychwood 07[/ame]