Poll: Do you smoke weed? If so,how often?

Do you smoke weed?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by malou View Post
    introduced......in the morning

are you a mentally handicapped 12 yr old?

2. Wait, I forgot why I came into this thread...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    are you a mentally handicapped 12 yr old?
    yo moma is
    instead of saying stupid stuff explain yourself
    i saw it on history channel got it on tvo

4. daily after work. i hit the gym at 6:15am, so when im home from work at 5:30pm i feel pretty accomplished already. i try to keep salad on hand if i get the munchies, so i don't ruin all my early morning efforts.

5. I dont get the munchies untill I start eating. But if I start I'll stuff my face till I'm afraid my stomach will explode.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    I dont get the munchies untill I start eating. But if I start I'll stuff my face till I'm afraid my stomach will explode.
    Same here.:burg:

7. Quote Originally Posted by malou View Post
    introduced in black ghettos to divide the black panthers who wuz getting politically to strong uniting all the blacks together mr president worked a deal w escobar who wuz in house arrest just didn't know that the **** wuz getting you so hight caucasians had to try it and got got addicted to
    the price jumped up from there it got way to expensive until one day somebody had .. oz of heroin left a glass pot water and baking soda.......................... ...... i'll give you the recipe but i'm afraid i'll get banned.
    it did give us strength .strength to take a beating like no one else and still show up to work in the morning
    I think you are confused with Crack Cocaine, which is nothing like heroin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Certainly referring to the "crack conspiracy". Pablo Escobar pushed blow, not heroin.

I actually cannot comfortably smoke mary jane anymore, my throat becomes extremely numb to the point where I can't swallow and anxiety is a ***** to deal with. In H.S. I never had this problem, it only developed during college. Haven't smoked in years. Fortunately there's phenibut and beer

9. Has anyone here ever smoked peanut skins? I believe its just a myth, I've never tried it, but its alleged to provide an intense high. It would be pretty time consuming to gather enough skin to actually smoke though.
    ...I first read this in an anarchist cookbook I downloaded a few years back

10. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    Has anyone here ever smoked peanut skins? I believe its just a myth, I've never tried it, but its alleged to provide an intense high. It would be pretty time consuming to gather enough skin to actually smoke though.
    No but I do remember lighting up peanuts in Biology for an class experiment junior year I believe and our classmate screamed out, "DUDE SOMEONE'S TOKING UP!" He got sent to the principles office. Mind you this kid looks disabled.. but he's not.. just the biggest tweaker everyone knew in campus. You wanted some ice.. you went to him. This ****er never came down lol high school was a ****ing daze that's for sure!

Back to the weed though.. and I quote FuturePilot because he makes a good point and I like this way of thinking. "Just imagine the drunkest you've ever been, minus the sickness, thats what weed is like...when your knockn down some white rhino, or similar strains. Commercial weed is like having a beer."

I don't know how often you guys smoke or if you even smoke.. but I say once in a great while or 2-3 times a week.. maybe less then that won't hurt you in no way shape or form. I'm an angry person by nature and I hate going off on people sometimes for their stupidity.. so smoking weed every now and then just to ease my mind and help me relax and get through the day isn't doing any harm. I'd rather smoke then drink hands down.. ESPECIALLY if I just got off a cycle and I gained 15+ pounds.. you damn well know if I'm struggling to eat as much as I was eating while I was on I'm gonna have the weed back me up a little for a couple of days just to get those extra calories in. I'm trying to gain here like you all are I'm sure. Drinking is fun don't get me wrong.. but I'm tired of those nights of doing out getting **** faced.. throwing up the next day feeling like crap because if you're like me.. I worry too ****ing much about losing weight and having to work twice as hard to get my weight scale up haha because I lose weight fast.. and I'm an ectomoroph. My strength is there.. and I digest over 3000 cals but I have a fast metabolism and I needs to constantly be eating izza: after a nice bowl I love eating a box of pizza all to myself.. can I get an AMEN!
  11. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    Has anyone here ever smoked peanut skins? I believe its just a myth, I've never tried it, but its alleged to provide an intense high. It would be pretty time consuming to gather enough skin to actually smoke though.
    The anarchist cookbook is full of stupid dangerous misinformation, yes it's a myth. Same thing with banana peels. The nutmeg one might be in there too, it's real but it's retarded. It's a deliriant that lasts for like 2 days and makes you hung over for like a week. You'd have to be stupid to take it.

Same with salvia IMO, it's just an instant release deliriant. It only lasts 15 minutes but why do it? It's not a psychedelic in the strictest sense of the term and it's really unpredictable. It's basically temporarily making yourself extremely schizophrenic. You might as well just eat a whole box of benadryl if you want that high.

Almost all legal highs are legal because they are so terrible that nobody in their right mind would want to do it more than once so word doesn't really get out about them.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    The anarchist cookbook is full of stupid dangerous misinformation, yes it's a myth. Same thing with banana peels. The nutmeg one might be in there too, it's real but it's retarded. It's a deliriant that lasts for like 2 days and makes you hung over for like a week. You'd have to be stupid to take it.

Same with salvia IMO, it's just an instant release deliriant. It only lasts 15 minutes but why do it? It's not a psychedelic in the strictest sense of the term and it's really unpredictable. It's basically temporarily making yourself extremely schizophrenic. You might as well just eat a whole box of benadryl if you want that high.
    very true in regards to the anarchist cookbook.

However salvia is incredibly fun, and you wouldnt want it to last any longer or you'd suffocate in your own laughter...imo
    btw I never experienced any halluciations or anything on salvia. ...i just get completely manic

13. Yes, once in a while.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Honestly, do they want us to smoke more?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 02:15 AM
  2. Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log
    By superdrollover in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:35 PM
  3. What Cigarette Do Doctors Smoke ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 09:33 AM
  4. Another Reason not to smoke!!!!