Do you smoke weed? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poll: Do you smoke weed? If so,how often?

Do you smoke weed?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1 View Post
    Just discussing here, so don't get bent out of shape:

Isn't that like saying you can only lose your mind during brain development? Or drinking or huffing can only cause brain altering during brain development?

I'm pretty sure drugs can how you think not matter what stage of brain develpment you're at. I'm watching a friend of mine enter some serious paranoia state from alcohol abuse, terrible to see.
    Is that bolded sentence the part of the side effects of said brain damage? jk man.

No, there is a big difference. Your logic would say there's no difference between a pregnant mother getting drunk vs a grown man.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1 View Post
    I'm watching a friend of mine enter some serious paranoia state from alcohol abuse, terrible to see.

alcohol is the worst drug for the body after heroin.

Were any of you guys around for the "OTC legal drugs" thread? Oh man don't get me started on salvia, it is the shiznit. See my signature for an explanation.

about weed, its only weed. Some people take it waaaay to serious, like its going to alter your perception or something. Just imagine the drunkest you've ever been, minus the sickness, thats what weed is like...when your knockn down some white rhino, or similar strains. Commercial weed is like having a beer.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

used to daily, but after quitting and coughing all the excess mucus out of my lungs for months afterwards i'm not eager to revisit my toking times. It made cardio next to impossible to improve on.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    Is that bolded sentence the part of the side effects of said brain damage? jk man.

No, there is a big difference. Your logic would say there's no difference between a pregnant mother getting drunk vs a grown man.
    Haha it could be!

No there is a huge difference of course. I meant to say that drugs can cause BD even after the brain is developed.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Of course, But I dont think there are many daily salvia smokers out there. I'd say you can prob play around on rare occasions with almost any drug with no lasting damage.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I don't care for it. Not that I think that its bad... I just don't like it. It effs me up something fierce.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TURUGBY View Post
    used to daily, but after quitting and coughing all the excess mucus out of my lungs for months afterwards i'm not eager to revisit my toking times. It made cardio next to impossible to improve on.
    That's why you vaporize! It isn't quite the same as taking an enormous bong rip but it does the job and if you do it on a regular basis it is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post

about weed, its only weed. Some people take it waaaay to serious, like its going to alter your perception or something.
    Agreed. It's still rather amazing that a plant is illegal.
  8. New Member

Of course, But I dont think there are many daily salvia smokers out there. I'd say you can prob play around on rare occasions with almost any drug with no lasting damage.
    I read that after a few times torching the stuff, some seroius changes in thought patterns can occur, I still almost tried it.
    What about one hit wonders, LSD, that don't ever stop, the kind of permanent trip you'd never want to get on?

You're a cool guy whiskers. I ask this stuff out of curiosity, and I don't judge what people do...to an extent of course. You know where I'm coming from now days...reborn !

What about you? Did you make any changes in what you believed about the universe when you were on it?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

I havent done herione, any lsd or acids, pcp, peyote, ketamine, or meth.

Other than that, unless I'm forgetting any extreme ones, I've done the rest.
    Shrooms is very fun. Closest thing to a "religious" experience, aside from acid, that I think you can get. Didnt really change the way I see things though. Deep thoughts but nothing unachievable w/o it.

When my little bro was fourteen one of his classmates took acid. He said he thought he could understand the fourth demension..though couldnt explain that to us. But what really grabbed me was that while he was on it he concluded that if he didnt move, time stopped. While this isnt true, the idea behind it is. If you could halt all motion in the universe so that nothing moved relative to anything, time would stop. That concept was pretty advanced for a fourteen year old mind.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I havent done herione, any lsd or acids, pcp, peyote, ketamine, or meth.

Other than that, unless I'm forgetting any extreme ones, I've done the rest.
    Shrooms is very fun. Closest thing to a "religious" experience, aside from acid, that I think you can get. Didnt really change the way I see things though. Deep thoughts but nothing unachievable w/o it.

When my little bro was fourteen one of his classmates took acid. He said he thought he could understand the fourth demension..though couldnt explain that to us. But what really grabbed me was that while he was on it he concluded that if he didnt move, time stopped. While this isnt true, the idea behind it is. If you could halt all motion in the universe so that nothing moved relative to anything, time would stop. That concept was pretty advanced for a fourteen year old mind.
    I always love to watch shows about drugs on the history channel or discovery,as rare as it is. The way drugs affect the brain is very interesting to me.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Smoked every day for 5 yrs then realized I really wasnt getting high anymore. I was just getting anxiety attacks and paranoia. So I said the hell with it. I will now only smoke a little bit once in a blue moon. I do miss those newbie highs though, they were ****in amazing.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    I always love to watch shows about drugs on the history channel or discovery.
    Most drugs became illegal through racial discrimation.

Herione was thought to give "negros" superhuman strength, making it harder for the police to handle them. Cops were ordering larger calliber guns to take down "herion crazed negros" (all a lie. just propaganda to get herion banned).
    Opium became illegal through because of racial hatred towards Chinese immigrants.
    Marijuana was aimed at mexicans.

One perception change I'm not too fond of though, is once you've done a lot of drugs, your standard for happiness is set very high, and when normal life doesnt get you to that level (and it cant), you find yourself depressed.

"Not all drugs are good...
    Some of them are great; you just gotta know you're way around."
    ~Bill Hicks~

May you all live long happy and healthy lives with consequence free recreational useage

btw I only drink now. Not that I've made a conscious effort, its just that any other stuff hasnt been readily available, and I dont care enough to try to find it.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Herione was thought to give "negros" superhuman strength, making it harder for the police to handle them. Cops were ordering larger calliber guns to take down "herion crazed negros" (all a lie. just propaganda to get herion banned).
    Opium became illegal through because of racial hatred towards Chinese immigrants.
    Marijuana was aimed at mexicans.

Well,I can understand why something like heroin or cocaine is illegal. I mean I can't imagine just going down to the store and buying some heroin. Marijuana on the other hand shouldn't be illegal. That show I was watching said that northern states had no problem with weed but the states near the border wanted it illegal so that they would have an excuse to lock up mexicans.
    I would bet that the alcohol industry has a hand in keeping it illegal. People would probably drink less.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Well,I can understand why something like heroin or cocaine is illegal. I mean I can't imagine just going down to the store and buying some heroin. Marijuana on the other hand shouldn't be illegal. That show I was watching said that northern states had no problem with weed but the states near the border wanted it illegal so that they would have an excuse to lock up mexicans.
    I have mixed feelings about drug laws. It too bad theres so many jack as$es that have to ruin it for everyone and give drugs such a bad name.

What's funny is that its almost purely a religious movement against drugs. Christains in particular. Yet the bible says that God put all the plants and animals here for our use. I feel weird about making nature illegal.

I think we'd be better off if all drugs were legalized, for adults. It's not like drug addicts have a hard time finding drugs. The war on drugs will never be anything but a giant failure, and waste of money. Besides that it exacerbates all the problems related to drugs.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I have mixed feelings about drug laws. It too bad theres so many jack as$es that have to ruin it for everyone and give drugs such a bad name.

What's funny is that its almost purely a religious movement against drugs. Christains in particular. Yet the bible says that God put all the plants and animals here for our use. I feel weird about making nature illegal.

I think we'd be better off if all drugs were legalized, for adults. It's not like drug addicts have a hard time finding drugs. The war on drugs will never be anything but a giant failure, and waste of money. Besides that it exacerbates all the problems related to drugs.
    How could heroin be legalized? I mean...it's a novel idea but there will always be jackass's who would mess it up.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

How could heroin be legalized? I mean...it's a novel idea but there will always be jackass's who would mess it up.
    It's too bad. Reminds me of elementary school when your teacher would make the whole class skip recess because of one kid acting up.

btw I'm not a "drugy." I just want to make that known. I dress very nice and clean and am a respectable productive member of society, as are all those I associate myself with.

What I want to try is an isolation tank. Joe Rogan is obsessed with them
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

It's too bad. Reminds me of elementary school when your teacher would make the whole class skip recess because of one kid acting up.

Haha,I thought about that. That's life though. What is an isolation tank? I might have to google this.
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Only when I'm in Jamacia.... which is.... never
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Haha,I thought about that. That's life though. What is an isolation tank? I might have to google this.
    vid I just found this one real quick for ya. I'm sure you can find better ones

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEjTXX2rHgA"]YouTube - Joe Rogan Floatation Tank[/ame]
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.

introduced in black ghettos to divide the black panthers who wuz getting politically to strong uniting all the blacks together mr president worked a deal w escobar who wuz in house arrest just didn't know that the **** wuz getting you so hight caucasians had to try it and got got addicted to
    the price jumped up from there it got way to expensive until one day somebody had .. oz of heroin left a glass pot water and baking soda.......................... ...... i'll give you the recipe but i'm afraid i'll get banned.
    it did give us strength .strength to take a beating like no one else and still show up to work in the morning
  21. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by malou View Post
    introduced......in the morning

are you a mentally handicapped 12 yr old?
  22. Banned

Wait, I forgot why I came into this thread...
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    are you a mentally handicapped 12 yr old?
    yo moma is
    instead of saying stupid stuff explain yourself
    i saw it on history channel got it on tvo
  24. New Member

daily after work. i hit the gym at 6:15am, so when im home from work at 5:30pm i feel pretty accomplished already. i try to keep salad on hand if i get the munchies, so i don't ruin all my early morning efforts.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

I dont get the munchies untill I start eating. But if I start I'll stuff my face till I'm afraid my stomach will explode.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I dont get the munchies untill I start eating. But if I start I'll stuff my face till I'm afraid my stomach will explode.
    Same here.:burg:
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by malou View Post
    introduced in black ghettos to divide the black panthers who wuz getting politically to strong uniting all the blacks together mr president worked a deal w escobar who wuz in house arrest just didn't know that the **** wuz getting you so hight caucasians had to try it and got got addicted to
    the price jumped up from there it got way to expensive until one day somebody had .. oz of heroin left a glass pot water and baking soda.......................... ...... i'll give you the recipe but i'm afraid i'll get banned.
    it did give us strength .strength to take a beating like no one else and still show up to work in the morning
    I think you are confused with Crack Cocaine, which is nothing like heroin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Certainly referring to the "crack conspiracy". Pablo Escobar pushed blow, not heroin.

I actually cannot comfortably smoke mary jane anymore, my throat becomes extremely numb to the point where I can't swallow and anxiety is a ***** to deal with. In H.S. I never had this problem, it only developed during college. Haven't smoked in years. Fortunately there's phenibut and beer
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Has anyone here ever smoked peanut skins? I believe its just a myth, I've never tried it, but its alleged to provide an intense high. It would be pretty time consuming to gather enough skin to actually smoke though.
    ...I first read this in an anarchist cookbook I downloaded a few years back
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Has anyone here ever smoked peanut skins? I believe its just a myth, I've never tried it, but its alleged to provide an intense high. It would be pretty time consuming to gather enough skin to actually smoke though.
    No but I do remember lighting up peanuts in Biology for an class experiment junior year I believe and our classmate screamed out, "DUDE SOMEONE'S TOKING UP!" He got sent to the principles office. Mind you this kid looks disabled.. but he's not.. just the biggest tweaker everyone knew in campus. You wanted some ice.. you went to him. This ****er never came down lol high school was a ****ing daze that's for sure!

Back to the weed though.. and I quote FuturePilot because he makes a good point and I like this way of thinking. "Just imagine the drunkest you've ever been, minus the sickness, thats what weed is like...when your knockn down some white rhino, or similar strains. Commercial weed is like having a beer."

I don't know how often you guys smoke or if you even smoke.. but I say once in a great while or 2-3 times a week.. maybe less then that won't hurt you in no way shape or form. I'm an angry person by nature and I hate going off on people sometimes for their stupidity.. so smoking weed every now and then just to ease my mind and help me relax and get through the day isn't doing any harm. I'd rather smoke then drink hands down.. ESPECIALLY if I just got off a cycle and I gained 15+ pounds.. you damn well know if I'm struggling to eat as much as I was eating while I was on I'm gonna have the weed back me up a little for a couple of days just to get those extra calories in. I'm trying to gain here like you all are I'm sure. Drinking is fun don't get me wrong.. but I'm tired of those nights of doing out getting **** faced.. throwing up the next day feeling like crap because if you're like me.. I worry too ****ing much about losing weight and having to work twice as hard to get my weight scale up haha because I lose weight fast.. and I'm an ectomoroph. My strength is there.. and I digest over 3000 cals but I have a fast metabolism and I needs to constantly be eating izza: after a nice bowl I love eating a box of pizza all to myself.. can I get an AMEN!
  31. dpfisher

The anarchist cookbook is full of stupid dangerous misinformation, yes it's a myth. Same thing with banana peels. The nutmeg one might be in there too, it's real but it's retarded. It's a deliriant that lasts for like 2 days and makes you hung over for like a week. You'd have to be stupid to take it.

Same with salvia IMO, it's just an instant release deliriant. It only lasts 15 minutes but why do it? It's not a psychedelic in the strictest sense of the term and it's really unpredictable. It's basically temporarily making yourself extremely schizophrenic. You might as well just eat a whole box of benadryl if you want that high.

Almost all legal highs are legal because they are so terrible that nobody in their right mind would want to do it more than once so word doesn't really get out about them.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    The anarchist cookbook is full of stupid dangerous misinformation, yes it's a myth. Same thing with banana peels. The nutmeg one might be in there too, it's real but it's retarded. It's a deliriant that lasts for like 2 days and makes you hung over for like a week. You'd have to be stupid to take it.

Same with salvia IMO, it's just an instant release deliriant. It only lasts 15 minutes but why do it? It's not a psychedelic in the strictest sense of the term and it's really unpredictable. It's basically temporarily making yourself extremely schizophrenic. You might as well just eat a whole box of benadryl if you want that high.
    very true in regards to the anarchist cookbook.

However salvia is incredibly fun, and you wouldnt want it to last any longer or you'd suffocate in your own laughter...imo
    btw I never experienced any halluciations or anything on salvia. ...i just get completely manic
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  158 lbs.

Yes, once in a while.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's All Smoke Out on a 1/2 Pound
    By NasD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 04:22 AM
  2. Honestly, do they want us to smoke more?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 12:15 AM
  3. Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log
    By superdrollover in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 11:35 AM
  4. What Cigarette Do Doctors Smoke ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 07:33 AM
  5. Another Reason not to smoke!!!!